SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : James3:9With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kronny

James3:9With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made

WOW! Am I in a court room or what? How can the imperfect point out anothers imperfections.

Proverbs 18:2
A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.

Bottom line, he preaches Jesus as the son of God and Savior, the way into the Kingdom of God. Also everything I heard him preach was backed up well with scripture. It looks like we have many aspiring teachers crying "false witness" about a fellow child of God. But who are we to point out his theological understanding about the Kingdom with our own. Scripture wasn't given to us as weapons of judgement to use against each other but for the Holy Spirit to convict us.

James4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. 12There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

I think that Mr. Munroe is doing a great job and is Doing the Great Commission by harvesting souls for Jesus and the Kingdom. As for the aspiring teachers out there be careful with what you preach because your words can be the ones that turn someone away from God.

James3:1
Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

Lastly, God still does what he says so lets not worry about doing it for him. Do you really think that He needs your help?

2007/3/31 5:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy