SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : The "Old Paths" Featured on Gospelcom.net

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 The "Old Paths" Featured on Gospelcom.net

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/feat_op.gif[/img]

Featured Resource | Mar 30, 2007
Find Revival in the Old Paths
Sermon Index has launched a online magazine with a focus on spiritual revival--it's Old Paths magazine, and you can read or download it for free. Each issue features classic essays and reflections from the church's greatest preachers. More >

=====

The Old Paths is the monthly magazine outreach of this online ministry. Visit the archives here.

2007/3/30 17:41Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: The "Old Paths" Featured on Gospelcom.net

There is another great write up of the Old Paths on Gospelcom.net here:

Free monthly magazine from Sermon Index

Sermon Index, whose excellent collection of audio sermons and other resources we’ve mentioned before, has a free monthly magazine!

The Old Paths Magazine–available both for online reading and in downloadable PDF format–is a free monthly periodical that is made available for the entire body of Christ. Its main focus is to propagate and promote the message of genuine Biblical revival to this generation. This chief aim is expressed through many voices from Christian history.

Sermon Index has granted permission for readers to copy and freely distribute The Old Paths without permission. Stop by and read the latest issue (#13), which features over a dozen articles touching on a variety of Christianity-related topics.

[b]Download the Old Paths Magazine[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15601&forum=16

2007/3/30 17:42Profile

Re: neat

Praise God for the spreading of this magazine!

2007/3/30 17:44
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Featured Resource | Mar 31, 2007

=====

Praise God it is still featured on the front page of www.gospelcom.net today.

The newest magazine release for april is available:

[b]THE OLD PATHS: Issue No. 14 - April "Price and Power of Revival"[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15925&forum=16

2007/3/31 15:37Profile
jordanamo

Re:

If this magazine was not so graphic intensive I could print it out and read it more but the large graphics of the people IMO are not necessary and, while it adds to the look of the magazine, ultimately puts a detriment on my printer even if I do it in lowest quality possible. If you want people to print it out at least offer a less graphic intensive version. You can still put people's faces but make them much smaller.

Printer ink is expensive.

Congrats though on the Gospelcom endorsement.

Jordan

2007/3/31 15:44Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Gospelcom is still featuring the Old Paths: www.gospelcom.net on its front page.

===

Featured Resource | Apr 02, 2007
Sermon Index has launched a online magazine with a focus on spiritual revival--it's Old Paths magazine, and you can read or download it for free. Each issue features classic essays and reflections from the church's greatest preachers. More >

2007/4/2 20:24Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If this magazine was not so graphic intensive I could print it out and read it more but the large graphics of the people IMO are not necessary and, while it adds to the look of the magazine, ultimately puts a detriment on my printer even if I do it in lowest quality possible. If you want people to print it out at least offer a less graphic intensive version. You can still put people's faces but make them much smaller.

Printer ink is expensive.

Brother,

The best route to go is to print [b]one copy[/b] on a LASER PRINTER and then take it to the photocopier and go ahead and make doublesided copies. Making one copy does not take that much ink on a LASER PRINTER. I have not tryed in on a INK JET.

2007/4/2 20:25Profile
jordanamo

Re:

Your telling me I need to go to Kinko's to print this thing out? C'mon man, be a bit more realistic than that.

But it's OK.

Jordan

2007/4/2 23:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Your telling me I need to go to Kinko's to print this thing out? C'mon man, be a bit more realistic than that.

Jordan,

No, I am saying simply print out ONE copy on your laserprinter, it really does not use that much ink. That is in my estimation. If you want to make MANY copies then yes I suggest it be photocopied off the original that was printed from the laster printer.

2007/4/3 3:51Profile
jordanamo

Re:

But I don't have a laser printer! I have an ink jet!

Jordan

2007/4/3 19:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy