SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : An Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Dazbell

An Introduction

My Name is David Azbell and I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ.I am a sinner that has been saved by Grace. I believe that it is through the shed Blood of Christ we are saved and that our debt was paid in full.

Thanks be to God for giving his only begotten Son that we may all be saved and therefore have eternal life in peace.

Jesus called me from the grips of Hell to become a fisher of Man.

God Bless

David Azbell

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2007/3/25 13:44Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: An Introduction

Amen! And welcome to SermonIndex.

Have you listened to any of the sermons here yet?
There are many wonderful messages here from men of God, it's hard to pick out just a few but may I recommend Keith Daniel and B.H. Clendennen for starters.

In Chrust,

Ron

2007/3/25 18:34Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Welcome, so nice to have you. We look forward to getting to know you better.

2007/3/25 19:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
My Name is David Azbell and I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ.I am a sinner that has been saved by Grace. I believe that it is through the shed Blood of Christ we are saved and that our debt was paid in full.

Brother,

Good to see you registered on sermonindex.net if you have any questions please let me know. I recommend you start with this audio sermon by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt. And there are the top 25 sermons downloaded off the site on the bottom left of the website.

2007/3/25 19:46Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Dear Brother David,

You will find much here to bless you. Greg Gordon, who started SermonIndex, works hard to add continuously to the many sermons. The debate is lively on all topics, and new friends easy to make.

Welcome indeed,

Forrest

2007/3/29 2:24Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: Greeting David

Welcome David, and noted that you professed our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus, and I welcome you as a friend.

Eddie

2007/4/8 8:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy