SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : FREE Webcast Module for your Website~~!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 FREE Webcast Module for your Website~~!

EDIT: The Live Webcasting feature of the website is no longer available in replacement there is a Live Seminar tool which will enable a Video/Audio broadcast from a speaker to a classroom of up to 25 people who register. The current available seminars are listed on the top right of the home page of www.sermonindex.net if you have additional questions please don't hesitate to ask. :smart:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/webcast_module.gif[/img]
[b]FREE Webcast Module for your Website~~![/b]
For no cost AT ALL! get a webcast module on your website that will air live events that happen with the SermonIndex Ministry. This is a great resource you can have for your website audience for no cost at all!

It will bring more people back again and again to listen to the webcast. I am praying this will be a grassroots movement to allow people hear the Word of God across the world.
[img align=right]https://www.sermonindex.net/webcast_script.gif[/img]

By using just a few lines of code, the live webcast module will display on your site. It will show if there is a live broadcast and the date of the next broadcast and also the featured speaker. If the user clicks on the webcast button a popup box will load showing the broadcast and more information about upcoming events. So the user will not leave your site and also enjoy this resource at the same time.

To get this on your website simply copy this code into the head section of your html page, NOTE: the head is near the top of the page.

[b]Copy to the HEAD:[/b]

And just copy the code from below and paste it into your web page where you want the Live Broadcast Module to show:

[b]Copy to the BODY:[/b]

and thats it.. if you have any questions at all email me at [email protected] If you have a larger Christian website contact me about customizations to fit it into your design better.

This live webcasting software is powered by: www.annointed.net If your church or ministry is needing live webcasting capabilities then contact Shawn at: [email protected]

Please reply to this message with your website url of where you have put the Live Webcast script!

Here is a [i]demo[/i] picture of what the Live Webcast looks like when you click on the webcast button on the front page of www.sermonindex.net

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/webcast/player_demo.gif[/img]

NOTE: You will need realplayer to play this webcast. The current version is RealPlayer v10 and is avaiable free at www.real.com make sure to specify the free version when you are downloading the software.

2004/3/19 15:18Profile
knowHim

Charlestown, IN

Re: FREE Webcast Module for your Website~~!

I added the code to:

http://online-churches.net

Plow on, plow on...
David

2004/3/21 21:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Just to make note hree are a few site that adde d the script to-date:

www.christiansunite.com
www.heargoodnews.com

I am encouraged that God's word is going to go forth to so many people live on the Internet. Please become a part of what God is doing and get this live webcast on your site.

2004/3/22 17:04Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Heres a few more sites that I am aware of that have added this script to their webpages, please add the script if you run a Christian website, this is an amazing way to let the Word of God be preached across the world!

www.web-ministry.com
www.geocities.com/livinginhim2004/
www.crossmap.com *(new HUGE christian portal)
www.anchormedia.us

2004/3/28 21:21Profile
spreadinglight

Re:

I added the script to my website on the sermons page at [url=www.spreadinglight.com]Spreading Light Ministries[/url] :-)

2004/3/29 12:14Profile
Isleander

France

Hi Greg

Just to inform you that we have put the webcast up on www.christianmission.org.uk

Thank you. Alex (Isleander)

2004/4/1 18:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you Alex. I encourage everyone to add this script to their websites, I might not be offering this code opensource for people to have on their sites that much longer. Depending on the feasability of maintaing the broadcast for a large amount of viewers. Another HUGE christian portal just added the webcast script:

http://www.praize.com/sermons/

2004/4/2 14:52Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here are a few more sites that added the script to their front pages:

www.baspub.com
www.god180.com

2004/4/3 20:10Profile
shazbot

USA

I have a personal website that offers some samples of some music that I've written, and I'd like to put this up on my site. I have a question, though. My host charges me for running over a bandwidth cap, so will this route the webcast through my server (causing me to have exorbitant bandwidth charges) or straight from your webcast server, where they would be connecting anyway?

2004/4/3 20:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I have a personal website that offers some samples of some music that I've written, and I'd like to put this up on my site. I have a question, though. My host charges me for running over a bandwidth cap, so will this route the webcast through my server (causing me to have exorbitant bandwidth charges) or straight from your webcast server, where they would be connecting anyway?

I believe the only bandwith you would incure is for the 2 lines of code that you have to add, which is basically nothing. All the bandwith of the actual webcast is totally being served from the webcast server which www.anointed.net is running. Please do go ahead and add it to your site, we can start a revolution with having this broadcast all across the internet on small sites even. I intend to voice some speakers that usually would not always want to be heard in many mainstream churches. God's word [b]must[/b] go forth.

2004/4/3 20:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy