SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : AMEN and Amen!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Denman

AMEN and Amen!

This is a message that DESPERATELY NEEDS to be sounded from every evangelical pulpit to wake up the deceived so they may realize they are still dead in the sins with nothing more than a phony fire insurance policy. So many people are going to hear Jesus speak the words, "I never knew you. Turn away from me you who PRACTICE lawlessness." Those of us who have a heart for these "professing" christians, and we should because Christ does, need to hit the streets and sound the trumpet of the TRUE Gospel that actually saves. We need to confront the false, watered down, half Gospels being preached in our churches and call our leaders to the mat for accountability in a spirit of genuine humility & reverence for Christ & HIS bride. Will we join together in these last days to be bold as lions and sound these trumpets for our King? I'm praying we will because that's what He has called us to do until the day we die, or He takes us home. To Greg Gordon I say...

Amen & AMEN!!

ALL for HIS Kingdom,
Dennis Swanson
www.KingdomDisciples.com

2007/3/25 0:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: AMEN and Amen!

Quote:
This is a message that DESPERATELY NEEDS to be sounded from every evangelical pulpit to wake up the deceived so they may realize they are still dead in the sins with nothing more than a phony fire insurance policy. So many people are going to hear Jesus speak the words, "I never knew you. Turn away from me you who PRACTICE lawlessness."

When you want to reply to a message next time you need to press on the REPLY button to post a reply so its stays in the same thread.

2007/3/25 0:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy