SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Prieview on Private messages? Sent message folder? Flagging messages?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prieview on Private messages? Sent message folder? Flagging messages?

Are any of these functions on SI, or are there any plans to introduce them?

It would be much more convenient in organising the messages of special interest, and remembering what we've said in a pm!

I often read the start of a new thread, think "That's interesting", but have no time to post a comment just then.

By the time I return to the Forum I sometimes forget what the thread title was!

With pm's I cut and paste into Word to keep a copy of the sent message and to make sure the message is right, which is a bit of a nuisance.

Thanks

Jeannette

2007/3/24 21:43
jordanamo

Re: Prieview on Private messages? Sent message folder? Flagging messages?

Yeah I do wish viewing Sent Messages was available... and as well as a different PM notifying system than just text.. like some sort of pop up or email notification.

Flagging messages is not needed ATM, just pm Greg if someone harasses you-- if that is what you were referring to.

Jordan

2007/3/24 22:09Profile

Re:

Quote:

jordanamo wrote:
Yeah I do wish viewing Sent Messages was available... and as well as a different PM notifying system than just text.. like some sort of pop up or email notification.

Flagging messages is not needed ATM, just pm Greg if someone harasses you-- if that is what you were referring to.

Jordan

Thanks Jordan. I don't know why you refer to "harrassment" re flagging messages. You do it on emails to mark for future reference so as not to lose them, which is what I meant! Or you could "mark as unread", but we can't do that either here.

jeannette

2007/3/26 14:39
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
You do it on emails to mark for future reference so as not to lose them, which is what I meant! Or you could "mark as unread", but we can't do that either here.

Yes, the private message system is very limited and does not have all the features of email. If you are carrying on much correspondence with a member from sermonindex.net it might be worthwhile to move it to email so that you can flag and keep conversations for future reference etc.

2007/3/26 14:44Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Quote:
You do it on emails to mark for future reference so as not to lose them, which is what I meant! Or you could "mark as unread", but we can't do that either here.

Yes, the private message system is very limited and does not have all the features of email. If you are carrying on much correspondence with a member from sermonindex.net it might be worthwhile to move it to email so that you can flag and keep conversations for future reference etc.

Thanks

2007/3/27 14:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy