SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The servant of The Lord must not strive

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Psalm73

Arkansas

The servant of The Lord must not strive

Ok here it is the unbridled word of God, in clarity form, so that if God gives you eyes to see and ears to here, mayest it be.

Jeremiah 23:26-32 (1537 Matthew with todaytext)
How long will this continue in the prophets hearts, to tell lies, and to preach the crafty subtlety of their own heart?
23:27
Whose purpose is (with the dreams that everyone tell) to make my people forget my name, as their forefathers did, when Baal came up.
23:28
The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell it: and he that understandeth my word, let him shew it faithfully. For what hath chaff and wheat to do together? sayeth the LORD.
23:29
Is not my word like a fire? sayeth the LORD, and like an hammer, that breaketh the hard stone?
23:30
Therefore, thus sayeth the LORD: behold, I will upon the prophets, that steal my word privily from every man.
23:31
Behold, here am I (sayeth the LORD) against the prophets, that take upon their tongues to speak: The LORD hath said it.
23:32
Behold here am I (sayeth the LORD) against those prophets, that dare prophesy lies, and deceive my people with their vanities, and miracles, whom I never sent, nor commanded them. They shall do this people great harm, sayeth the LORD.

Not to many words of my own, just a pin to prick the cushion of those great swelling words of vanity, of such prophetes of today and even dead men like Spurgeon. Don't stone me, I went from merchandise of tv preachers with a baptist background and those sermons helped me step on the ladder. But to climb the ladder, I had to push Spurgeon off, for he blocked my path to Christ's hand of mercy and redemption.
Try: Matthew 23: (faithofgod.net 1525 tyndale)
13 ¶ Woe be unto you scribes and pharises dissemblers, for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven before men: ye yourselves go not in, neither suffer ye them that come to enter in.
14 Woe be unto you scribes and pharises, for ye devour widows’ houses, and that under a colour of praying long prayers, wherefore ye shall receive greater damnation.
15 Woe be unto you scribes and pharises hypocrites, for ye compass sea and land, to bring one into your belief: and when ye have brought him ye make him two fold more the child of hell, than ye yourselves are.

The message of the Lord that was sent was a message to mourn and weep, to gird you about with sackcloth, call upon the Lord out of a pure herte frevently and he may here you.

Those 2 scriptures whet the tongue when it comes to pointing out those false speakers of vanity.
Try 2nd Peter?
Yet these did not repent of the works of their hands that we evill, yet continued to rejoyce in malice and fornication? Does America like the tasty cakes of covetousnes?
Which are but false evangelist lies

Jesus Christ to him we say Amen

2007/3/22 15:52Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy