SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : what should we wear?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

Hi myfirstlove!

If the Lord convicts you to get rid of pants could you post why the Lord doesn't want you to wear pants?

I can certainly see that a man should not pretend to be a woman wearing clothes made for woman and the other way around. However I wouldn't wear pants made for woman.
May God bless you with insight! (hopefully spelled that right) :-)

Jonathan

2007/3/25 11:48Profile
myfirstLove

Re:

Hi Jonathon!

Quote:
If the Lord convicts you to get rid of pants could you post why the Lord doesn't want you to wear pants?

I post earlier on this topic that I really didn't see anything wrong with wearing pants for a very long time. Maybe, because I've never been around people of real modesty in appearance and heart.

This conversation here got me thinking, if my ways were really adopted by the world and am I'm blind to it because I grew up with pants all my life? Now that I really thought about it, pants are much more revealing than a skirt or dress. Dresses does make me feel more feminine and I do look more feminine.

Maybe, the Lord was also showing me truth to the dream. I dreamt that I did not REALIZE I was in men's clothing. Is the Lord telling me that I've been wearing men's clothing and not seeing this part, that I have adopted the ways and trends of this world by wearing pants and t-shirts most of the time? Is the Lord showing me that I am wearing mens clothing? I know God speaks to me a lot in dreams. Truthfully, part of my flesh does not want to believe this because I like wearing jeans.

My eyes are just begining to be open to this. So, I'm not sure really what to tell you. I know now, that I shared the dream with my husband, he is confidence that this is a confirmation from God of what he's been feeling about me wearing pants.

God bless

2007/3/25 12:29Profile
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

Ok! Hopefully the Lord will lead you to do the right thing! :-)
Thank you for your kind reply!

May God bless you with His peace!
Jonathan

2007/3/25 17:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy