Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
elected

Tulsa OK

A tribute to the itinerant preacher

“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”
Hebrews 1:7

I just want to express my humble gratitute 4 those unknown humble servants of the Most High God who are the real heros of our times. They are the front-line soldiers who fight the toughest battles, they pray the most heart breaking prayers, they travel from village to village from town to town planting new churches, they are part of the persecuting church, part of the suffering church, part of the poor church materially speaking but richly blessed spiritually.

They are the ones who experience revival from day to day instead of speaking about revival, may be the Spirit will not fall upon them like a mighty rushing wind but surely he fills them and many others whom they serve like a soft breeze.

Bakht Singh of India is one of those bygone
heros,he saw more then 10.000 churches planted during his life time, we wonder where are the Wesleys or Whitefields of today, these fiery itinerant preachers may not be found in the West but i'm sure they are in the East or somewhere else.

God is moving through the hearts of many unknown saints today, His wind blows whereever he wills he is Sovereign and He is making for his Son a Bride which will be blameless and spotless for His glory.

I want to be part of the triumphant church will you?

O God be merciful with us we have dishonored you in many ways by our disobidience to your word by our backslidings; revive the dead bones give them flesh and breath into them the breath of life,rise up an army of worriors who will lift up the banner of Christ high and be more then overcomers through Him that died and rose up again to live forever more. Amen

2007/3/20 20:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy