SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : The true church!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
stephenson

Schomberg

The true church!

Brothers and sisters in Christ, God has surley filled me with a grief of the state of the western 'church', i need to know of people in the Newmarket, Ontario, Canada area who are also tired of just going to church, but who are longing to become the church as God intends it!

2007/3/20 13:51Profile
vico

Re: The true church!

Quote:
Newmarket, Ontario, Canada area

Brother, i just looked Newmarket up on google maps (because i didn't know where it was) I live about 2 and a 1/2 hour to the southwest from Newmarket, not too far from London. It's such a blessing to know of others who are burdened for the state of the Church. I've been very blessed to have brothers around here who love the Lord, who are following Him, and many who are tired of playing "Church".

God bless you brother, may the Lord raise up many around you who fear God!

2007/3/20 17:25Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

I pray that you will find a few brothers and sisters that are seekers, not just watchers.

One key I've found down here in California, is that the larger churches have bible study groups. It is there you will find your true seekers, and maybe one or two to start a house church with, in addition to the 'Church' you attend.

Blessings,

2007/3/21 2:41Profile
GBantzJr

Re: the true church!

I stand in agreement with all the brothers and sisters in the Lord that GOD will bring forth people to you as you seek him for the building of his body!!!Lord Jesus I pray you bless this brother this day with hope.To place his Hope in you and faith to sustain it forever and ever.....Amen GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!! Mark 10:27 with man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.

2007/3/21 4:23Profile
stephenson

Schomberg

Re:

Thank you brother, your prayers are words are a blessing...Keep fighting the good fight!

2007/3/21 11:46Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Still praying that you may find who you need to fellowship with.

Blessings,

2007/3/24 7:22Profile
Godsheart

Hi Stephenson,
I'm from Barrie, ont, and I know how you feel!

2007/3/24 8:32Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Brothers and sisters in Christ, God has surley filled me with a grief of the state of the western 'church', i need to know of people in the Newmarket, Ontario, Canada area who are also tired of just going to church, but who are longing to become the church as God intends it!

Welcome to SermonIndex, I hope the Lord will lead you into all truth and show you many wonderful things on this site. If you haven't yet please listen to this powerful sermon by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

I have the same longing that you have dear brother, keep pressing into God and praying for a genuine biblical revival.

If you have any questions let me know.

2007/3/24 12:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy