Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introducing Myself

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RMEChaplain

Introducing Myself

Hello.

I just came upon this site while searching the net for "Classic Sermons." I look forward to the friendly banter as well as reading classic sermons from the great preachers.

Thank you moderators for taking the time and spending the money to keep this site up. I know it's making an eternal difference.

Blessings,
RME Chaplain

2007/3/14 17:35Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: Introducing Myself

RME

Welcome to SI. There is much to be gleaned here. Settle in and enjoy all this site has to offer.
Blessings Greg :-D

2007/3/14 19:12Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Introducing Myself

Welcome, welcome. We have a lot of fun here, great sermons, great debate.

Don't hesitate to join in!

Blessings,

2007/3/14 22:43Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
We have a lot of fun here, great sermons, great debate.

I would hesitate to agree with this statement. The purpose of joining as a member of the forums is not to debate or have fun. The aim of being a member of the forums is to edify and encourage the body of Christ and share your heart burden for revival. Also to discuss the sermons and scriptures but mostly in light of speakers on this website.

Being a member also includes that you can post comments on sermons which I highly recommend you do to give feedback on what you thought of the sermons. I encourage you also to listen to this life-changing sermon by paris reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

If you have any other questions on how to use the site let me know.

2007/3/14 22:51Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Quote:
We have a lot of fun here, great sermons, great debate.

I would hesitate to agree with this statement. The purpose of joining as a member of the forums is not to debate or have fun. The aim of being a member of the forums is to edify and encourage the body of Christ and share your heart burden for revival. Also to discuss the sermons and scriptures but mostly in light of speakers on this website.

Being a member also includes that you can post comments on sermons which I highly recommend you do to give feedback on what you thought of the sermons. I encourage you also to listen to this life-changing sermon by paris reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

If you have any other questions on how to use the site let me know.

Dear Greg,

To me, God is the best fun that exists - sorry I confused you with my lighthearted attitude. And dicussing God on this site is the next best thing to getting to be in the same room with a lot of other seekers, trying to find out more, and understand more about God, and His ministry.

My apologies for misleading our new friend!

Blessings,

2007/3/14 23:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy