SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : HAS the CRASH BEGUN?? - Andrew Strom - COMMENTS?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

KingJimmy-

I have been blessed by many of your posts on this forum. Please be aware that you are not coming across in a spirit of loving correction or even rebuking. I see signs of the things you are speaking of in Andrews article, but you yourself now appear as one who is puffing himself up as a "greater then Andrew".

Respectfully and sincerely yours in Christ - Jim

2007/3/15 11:54
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
"X Message" by Andrew Strom.
Comments?

I wasn't aware that the forum was suposed to be a repository for people to drop off their article for comment. Without particularly getting invloved in discussions themselves.

I would agree with this that there is a "unwritten" rule to be part of the community in other discussions not [b]just[/b] to promote your own ideas and articles. I do hope Andrew can be a part of other discussions, not just promoting his articles. It would add a great depth to the forums if more pastors took time to participate in the discussions at length on sermonindex.

2007/3/15 11:59Profile

Re:

Compliments said

Quote:
Do you know that the under developed nations rely on the richer nations to support them?

No. I know that, overwhelmingly and historically, rich nations, like rich people, get and stay rich on the backs of poor nations and poor people. Read the sermon on the mount again if you need more info on how Jesus feels about the rich and the poor.

Andrew_Strom said
Quote:
So if it happens exactly as I have been saying, that carries no authority??

Andrew, there are thousands of athiestic goldbugs who have been preaching the very same things about inflation, the housing market, derivatives, bonds, etc, since 2000 - the year after Warren Buffett bought a freightload of silver. I was one of them, and have invested in precious metals and related investments since early 2002. Your "prophecies" are nothing more than "speculations" based on observable real world events.

And since I learned all this from secular sources seven years ago, and just heard it from you now, than I must conclude that you carry as much, or less, authority than an athiest.

I advise everyone here to google "Andrew Strom False Prophet" and research what other Christians, more experienced and discerning than I, have discovered about his teachings. PM me if you want specific links.

2007/3/15 13:05
Andrew_Strom

Re:

Wow. Now I know what happens here.

Thankyou so much.

2007/3/15 13:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
And since I learned all this from secular sources seven years ago, and just heard it from you now, than I must conclude that you carry as much, or less, authority than an athiest.

I advise everyone here to google "Andrew Strom False Prophet" and research what other Christians, more experienced and discerning than I, have discovered about his teachings. PM me if you want specific links.

Corey and others. Please do not publically deride and accuse an individual member on sermonindex.net there is no place for this here.

[b]MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14144&forum=13&3

2007/3/15 13:58Profile
BenWilliams

El Paso, Texas

Re:

[b]Man guys, ya'll certainly are very disrespectful without having knowledge of that which you criticize.

You reject the message, and you reject the messenger. Will not God hold accountable and judge those who do such to his servants?

Andrew might not be as perfect as Jesus, but he does not deserve the disdain that he has been given.[/b]

2007/3/15 14:01Profile
myfirstLove

Re:

I think some of you guys were pretty hard on Andrew.

Some things could of been said more lovingly. Its not like he's teaching some wayward doctrines. He is our brother and needs to be treated with more gentleness.

I don't think Andrew is a false prophet. There some things he's not perfected in, but that doesn't make him a false prophet.

2007/3/15 14:01Profile

Re:

Andrew Strom said:

Quote:
Wow. Now I know what happens here.

Brother don't be discouraged on coming on this website.

Anyone who wants to defame Andrew they should PM him, and keep it private. But as to what he has spoken and what has been written, that alone should be up for discussion.

Andrew, this site has much to offer there are many members here that are reasonable and good discussions are carried out in a levelheaded manner. I hope that you will be apart of them.

Sincerely in Christ

Murray

2007/3/15 14:37
Psalm73

Arkansas

Re:

Brothers, I could not help but read your listings and a few things I may have digested. Prophecy, prophet, but what about the prophets? Whom added mercy to the law, after which Christ the sinless sacrifice to keep the law after faith in Jesus Christ.

Try Jeremyah 12 Divers herdmen have broken down my vineyard, and trodden upon my portion. Of my pleasant portion, they have made a wilderness and desert. They have laid it waste: and now that it is waste, it sigheth unto me. Yea the whole land lieth waste, and no man regardeth it. The destroyers come over the heeth every way, for the sword of the LORD shall consume from the one end of the land to the other, and no flesh shall have rest. They shall sow wheat, and reap thorns. They shall take heritage in possession, but it shall do them no good. And ye shall be confounded of your own winnings, because of the great wrath of the LORD (1537 O.T)

The word of the Lord is the answer and today's 'prophets' won't recieve God's actual words, but carbon copies and extreme corruptions. We all know alot, but Christ Iesus makes a man's knowledge foolishnes, particually when he is an image of a dead man lying in the grave. "of hope and ressurection from death am I judged, for I am a Pharise, son of a Pharisee. And instantly the multitude was divided,

2007/3/15 16:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Corey and others. Please do not publically deride and accuse an individual member on sermonindex.net there is no place for this here.

MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14144&forum=13&3

Please shift the focus of this discussion back to the subject matter of the post: An economic collapse. I do suggest people to privately talk to Andrew on vital concerns or rather leave it to God as a wise brother stated.

2007/3/15 16:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy