SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Alms Breakfast

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Psalm73

Arkansas

The Alms Breakfast

Introduction to you; Luke 22:27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat or he that serveth? Is not he that sitteth at meat? I am among you as he that ministereth.
42 saying: Father if thou wilt, withdraw this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, But thine be fulfilled.
43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, comforting him.
44 And he was in agony, and prayed somewhat longer. And his sweat was like drops of blood, trickling down to the ground.
45 And he rose up from prayer, and came to his disciples, and found them sleeping for sorrow,
46 and said unto them: Why sleep ye? Rise, and pray lest ye fall into temptation. (N.T1525)

There is no peace and safety in the world today, for the time of the end is here and all things that are written therein shalbe fulfilled.
Isaiah 65:13-19 Therfore thus saieth the Lorde God: Beholde, my seruauntes shall eate, but ye shall haue
honger. Beholde, my seruauntes shall dryncke, but ye shall suffre thurste. Beholde my
seruauntes shalbe mery, but ye shalbe confounded. 14 Beholde, my seruauntes shall reioyce
for very quyetnesse of herte: But ye shal crye for sorowe of herte, and complayne for
vexacyon of mynde. 15 Youre name shal not be sworne by amonge my chosen, for God the
Lorde shall slay you, and call his seruauntes by another name. Who so reioyseth vpon
earthe shall reioyse in the true God.16 And who so sweareth vpon earth, shal sweare in the
true God. For the olde emnyte shalbe forgotten and taken awaye out of my syght.17 For lo, I
shall make a newe heauen, and a newe earthe. And as for the olde, they shall neuer be
thought vpon, nor kept in minde:18 but men shalbe glad and euermore reioise, for the
thinges, that I shall do.
D For why: Behold, I shal make a ioyfull Ierusalem, 19 yea and my selfe wyl reioyse with
Ierusalem, and be glad with my people: And the voyce of wepynge and waylinge shall
not be heard in her from thenceforth.
(1537 Matthew's O.T) (Acts15:20,29, 2 Cor 6;15,16)

2007/3/13 14:37Profile

Re: The Alms Breakfast

Psalms, I have no idea what the purpose of this forum. I am seeing a servant in your introduction and in your second part, eschatology.

Let me hit one point in the eschatology.

If we are at the end, please let me know how long is 70 Weeks??

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

When the New Testement speaks about the end, it's speaking about the end of this time period.

So my question right now, is how long is 70 weeks??

2007/3/13 16:18

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy