SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : If we were living in Acts chapter 5 today...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

If we were living in Acts chapter 5 today...

I'm just listening to this sermon, all I can hear is brokeness before the Lord...

"I'm afraid from the presence of God. You know, we do little things, we criticize, we gossip and stuff.
I was memorizing the first twelve chapters of Acts few years ago, and I phoned my wife five o clock one morning, I was speaking at a bible institute, she thought that there was something wrong, and she said: "What's going on? " I said: "My darling I'm memorizing Acts Chapter 5, Ananias and Sapphira" and she said: "What about that", I said: "Yes, they kept back part of the price, and you remember what happened. God struck them and they were dead." She said: "What do you think" and I said: "Jannes(?) if we were living in Acts chapter 5 today, there will be very few christians who will be alive" I'm afraid of the presence of God."

Quoted from:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4008&commentView=itemComments]Divisions in the church[/url] by Gerhard Du Toit

2007/3/11 21:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy