SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : 3rd Wife?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Re: 3rd Wife?

I really thank you all for you enlightenment, and your time in answering my query.

For me if it's not in the Word I ignore it - but to be honest this one caught my curiosity and I wondered how it came about.

It is a very silly fable indeed!!

Blessings

2007/3/8 21:30Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Lilith etc.

All that from memory - Very impressive!

Lilith is also used as a figure in Satanism, where Lilith is the High Priestess to Lucifer.

It is a majorly bad witchcraft situation, with child sacrifice being the ultimate service.

Sounds just like Moloch!

Regarding the story of three wives for Adam, nothing would surprise me in the massive amount of Jewish literature, though this is the first time I have seen it.

In studying Judaism, you start out believing there are three denominations, then four, then suddenly there are so many versions, literally changing city by city and synagogue by synagogue, that it's quite hard to follow.

It seemed strange to find so many differences in the Jewish side of our faith as we have on the Christian side, but human nature is human nature!

Frankly, I can't wait to get 'Home', and find out what really happened between Gen. 1:1 and Gen 1:2. I've got a lot of wild ideas that would make great science fiction, but oddly, this one might actually be stranger than fiction since God literally destroyed and remade the earth for us.

Blessings,

2007/3/10 8:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy