SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : JEWISH ERROR AND REPLACEMENT ERROR

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

furthermore .."psalm 1"

I find both both the header and one of your utterances offensefulo and a stench:

"JEW ERROR"

and at least you could have had the grace to term it "Jewish Error", "JEW ERROR" has the sound of hatred to it, and I find it offenseful.

You might not care, but that speak volumnes, and just validates what a I feel is the heartspace of some elements of the lower case c "church"

and secondly "pro-jew" crowd?

where are you from?

I read such a seemingly innonocous "pro-jew crowd" and I smell something foul and full of hatred.

I am a Jew, saved by Grace , and I've heard this stuff plenty of times before, and you can call it "paranoia", but it is real, history bears witness to just such hatred and murder.

done.

2007/3/10 5:20

Re: JEW ERROR AND REPLACEMENT ERROR

bartle said

Quote:
later edit- and you never answered what "historical mess" the jewish people are responsible for?

Dear Neil,

On the previous screen page, I was still catching up with my own earlier promise to quote from 2 Cor 5, and so I said this, as I was short of time.
Quote:
The bad news is that it will be nearly 24 hours before I can respond properly. I want to listen to Dr Brown first. I think I should.

But, I did start listening to Dr Brown last night and was impressed with what you had posted for us to listen to... but I still have to finish hearing it.

Today is not going to be one long session online in which I can address the points you didn't understand from my post to which you replied, but I can tell you I'm a lot clearer about what is going on in these threads about 'replacement theology'. It is, actually, beginning to look like a misunderstanding - perhaps on both sides - to me; but I need to hear more and maybe ask some questions, which I hope you will answer, to clarify this assessment further.

It is helpful that you separate church and Church, because this may be one of the keys to unravelling assumptions on both sides of the discussion. Thank you for holding on to hope that we can unpick all this not merely adequately, but amicably, in the unity of the Spirit and amongst brethren in Christ.

2007/3/10 7:45
psalm1

Re: furthermore .."psalm 1"

bartle,i do apoligise for using the term jew. i should have used jewish. i realise i am coming across hateful. i am not. i do love the Jews. in fact i think they are the most awsome people on the face of the earth.i have Jewish friends and they are fun to be with.i know i am totally out classed on this forum.most everybody's posting's are articulate.you are right i am uneducated. never turned on a computer untill a year ago.never said anything on any blog untill this one. iknow i am not welcome here i can feel the hatred. probably earned it.i am standing amoung giants.both you and philogos are awesome..[alittle hateful,but awesome].please dont be offended by my typing and spelling... am still learning........NOW AFTER SAYING ALL THAT... i will just say the error i speak of is emphisis. the extremes on both sides.anybody with half a brain should know God is not finished with the jewish people...... if i say something wrong tell me or ask me....dont attack. one person said "things seem more sinister on paper" for some reason this is particularly true of me.... sometimes iwrite something and step back and look at it an go "man thats so strong you need to simmer down" i suppose this is one of those times. anyway,i hope this lame attempt to patch things up works. i enjoy the oportunity the forum provides

2007/3/10 9:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy