SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Fire At Ben Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
Spitfire

Fire At Ben Israel

There was a fire at Art Katz' ministry center in Minnesota on Saturday morning. I received an email from a friend of mine in Canada. Here is a copy of it:

Not the kind we would hope for -
the beautiful community center and office were totally burned down.

It happened this morning and someone was able to get help to save one critical filing cabinet and one computer - thank God.
Books, CDs, DVDs and recording equipment were lost - all coming to tens of thousands of dollars in value - -
there was no insurance coverage.

Finances and organization are needed to rebuild, so, it's time to get together and pray. . .

For office and other business, please call Mervin at home at 1-218-335-8459
If you can not reach Mervin, Pearl takes his calls at 1-218-335-7881

With love. . . .the Body of Christ at Ben Israel

I think there are many here who would like to know this. Love, Dian.

2007/3/6 7:39Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Fire At Ben Israel

We, as those who love Art Katz need to do our part to help them in this time of need. I challenge each of us to prayerfully ask God what we could do to help.

2007/3/6 8:16Profile
DIEDTOSELF

Minnesota

Re:

A little insider info, the computer was the main computer.

2007/3/6 9:04Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Fire At Ben Israel - Art Katz's Fellowship

In the light of the fire that destroyed Ben Israel's facility we need to rally around Art Katz and all the family of God there.

I submit that all of us can give to the rebuilding and restoration of this right-on ministry.

Art Katz preaches the word of God with an uncompromised message. We need to stand by those who are willing to suffer persecution for the truth.

I am in no way affiliated with Ben Israel or the Burning Bush other than reading Art's book and listening to his messages. I have been so blessed by what comes out of this ministry, I need to bless back, how about you?

Most of us in the body have not been real good at follow-through when it comes to helping those in need. We are responsible for one another. I believe each of us could send money to help them with reconstruction. Twenty dollars or more wouldn't be a burden on many of us.

2Cr 8:14 But by an equality, [that] now at this time your abundance [may be a supply] for their want, that their abundance also may be [a supply] for your want: that there may be equality:

If we would just give up our trip to McDonalds or fast for day or two we could send a love gift to this precious ministry. Please let us be found faithful in this. I challenge us all to send money, or go help them, and also to send this need to every person and ministry we can think of who might have been blessed by this Father in the faith.

Here is the address to send your gift to:

Ben Israel Fellowship
43237 Cass Line Rd.
Laporte, MN. 56461

Please don't put this off until later. Many times when we do this we forget, even though we had the best intention. I just feel that in light of Art being sick for so long and his great blessing to the body of Christ, we should let him and his fellowhship know we love them.

I have not contacted Ben Israel and told them this, but what a blessing it will be when generous outpourings show up at their door. What would you want to happen if it was you?

Thanks

2007/3/6 10:51Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Fire At Ben Israel - Art Katz's Fellowship

We need to share this with all the ministries we are a part of as well.

2007/3/6 12:20Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

What actually is the community center? And do they know the reason for the fire?

2007/3/6 14:17Profile
jordanamo

Re:

WOW.

That is my response. This is incredible.

EVERYONE: [url=http://web.archive.org/web/20060821085619/http://www.benisrael.org/]Ben Israel[/url]

It's still there! Thankfully.

I am just completely shocked. EVERYONE understand this: If the books were burned, you BEST order all the Art Katz books you can off Amazon or a third seller-- they WILL go out fast. The fact that they burned down means there is a COMPLETE deflux or whatever of these books.. please purchase them if you havent yet done so and wanted to-- they will be going out soon I expect. (via Amazon or a third-party) -- however, I would not order as many as you can! let other people have some please.. don't just grab them all. please.

We ALL need to be in prayer for Ben Israel. I am expecting Art to give a message much like he did for 9/11 and I await it. I am going to send out some money for help.

We need to look at the big positives guys: it appears that none perished in the fire (although I have no way of verifying that?) -- Their all alive! Praise God.

Jordan

2007/3/6 14:39Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

If I have understood the message of Art Katz and Ben Israel correctly, I believe this was perhaps the hand of God bringing about a final death to the community so that true life might abound. If so, perhaps the solution is not to rebuild. Instead, the true solution is to embody the message they have preached all these years. Instead of just handing friends and family members copies of brother Katz's books and tapes, perhaps we should be unto them the message of those books and tapes?

2007/3/6 14:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

This is good to archive this website. I hope some brother's and sisters take that seriously and do it.

Quote:
If I have understood the message of Art Katz and Ben Israel correctly, I believe this was perhaps the hand of God bringing about a final death to the community so that true life might abound. If so, perhaps the solution is not to rebuild. Instead, the true solution is to embody the message they have preached all these years. Instead of just handing friends and family members copies of brother Katz's books and tapes, perhaps we should be unto them the message of those books and tapes?

Good thought brother.

2007/3/6 14:55Profile
jordanamo

Re:

Quote:
This is good to archive this website. I hope some brother's and sisters take that seriously and do it.

I hope you know though-- benisrael.org is down and will be for awhile-- i didn't archive it though, someone else did it when it was still operational.

Jordan

2007/3/6 14:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy