Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Glyn Owen Archiving

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Glyn Owen Archiving

Glyn Owen was the pastor of the Church I attend (Knox Presbyterian Toronto) from 1974-mid 80's. He was a keswick speaker and had solid biblical teaching. I have met with him a few times in the last year and I asked permission to be able to get more of his sermons up here. He has consented so I will be trying to archive God willing 100's of his sermons. He is quite aged now and I think this would be a great encouragement and memior to him.

I need help from people to write descriptions for these sermons. If you are intrested let me know. Its a wonderful privildge to be able to archive his sermons what a legacy this man has left in the hearts of many men. On a side note: when I met with him and his godly wife one time I was mentioning many speakers on this site, and virtually every speaker he knew personally. Many had come to preach at his church, he told me a vivid story of as a new Christian going to a camp that J. Edwin Orr ran, and that they experienced a small revival in a town nearby.

2004/3/14 10:34Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Glyn Owen Archiving

More great stuff...

Quote:
He is quite aged now and I think this would be a great encouragement and memior to him.

What an honor and a privilege is presented here.
To jot down a few notes as we are listening to these messages (and for that matter [i]all[/i] the messages here) is not much too ask for in exchange for the vast amounts of prayer and study, of [i]life[/i] that has been poured out for our benefit.

May we all be encouraged to do so.

2004/3/14 11:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy