SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sermon Recomendation...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Sermon Recomendation...

here are some sermons that greatly blessed me recently, i thought id share them whit you all.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?commentView=itemComments&lid=14481]Erlo Stegen-Learn to know the shepard's voice[/url] (a strong word)

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=7230&commentView=postComment]Zac Poonen-Our kingdom is not of this earth[/url]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?commentView=itemComments&lid=4272]Zac Poonen-Reality in the Christian life[/url]

2007/3/4 14:55Profile
repentcanada

Re: Sermon Recomendation...

thanks for these sermons, I have only listened to Reality in the Christian Life - and it is one of the best sermons I have ever heard!

2007/3/6 0:48Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

it is a 'hidden' gem here on SI, i see the total nr of downloads are quite low, so i just thought i would 'lift' up thease three sermons, they have really challenged me and motivated me to seek him more, and become 'real' as in reality in my christian life, so if any of you beloved brothers and sisters haven't downloaded thease sermons, please do, you wont regret it

God bless you all

Christian

2007/3/6 3:13Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

repentcanada wrote:
thanks for these sermons, I have only listened to Reality in the Christian Life - and it is one of the best sermons I have ever heard!

has anyone else had the opportunity to listen to thease sermons?

2007/3/6 8:15Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

Thanks for pointing these out. I listened to the first two today and was very blessed by the hearing of them. Great messages full of truth. There was one thing in the Erlo Stegan message that I'm not sure I agree with. I would have to go back and relisten to quote it but it was something to the effect that if we failed to heed God's voice in some situation, say to visit someone or speak something specific to them that we would be responsible for their damnation. While I do agree we will be responsible for our disobedience, I don't think we will be responsible for their destiny. I believe if we fail the person, God will raise up someone else or some other opportunity to reveal truth to that person and it will be their decision to receive it or not.
Hope

2007/3/6 21:40Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

I accidentally hit submit instead of preview. I also wanted to add that I may have misunderstood what he was saying. Did anyone else pick up on what I'm talking about?
Hope

2007/3/6 21:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Zac Poonen-Reality in the Christian life

Brother,

I just listened to this message. It is a very concise sermon that speaks of truth as it is! A very clear sober message that will pierce any heart that is not walking in truth with God.

2007/3/7 3:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy