SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics :  sexual question... for adults only. i dont want to offend parents with children

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
coolcap2007

sexual question... for adults only. i dont want to offend parents with children

ok first i would like to say i wrote alot on this subject because i want everyone to know how much, if it is a sin, that i am trying to stop and how i have been praying and yet i seem to fail... i want everyone to know that this is so important to me because of all the guilt i am in each day and i know only god has the power to help me stop... ok i have a question that i dont even know if this has been asked here before, but im a guy and its a question about...well i dont know how to ask...ok im a guy and its something almost all guys do which is sexual to themselves.. it seems like 98% ive read do this, and some would argue that this practice is bad. i think it is a sin because of lust that goes with this practice. I dont want to do this anymore since i strongly agree it is a sin. the problem is that after like 4 days of not doing this i woke up the 5th night like 5-6 in the morning in very horrible pain. i wasnt even filled with lust it was just the pain.. i prayed and was able to go back to sleep, but when i woke up i was in the worst pain which lasted for a good amount of the day but i kept praying to god and overcame this. that night i was in misery but prayed and still fell asleep...the 2nd time this happened it lasted with me all day and i couldnt take it...i know jesus suffered a horrible death, but i sayed all this because maybe its not a sin, and if its not a sin then im suffering for nothing. I want to give this another shot, but im so scared of all the pain that will come after a few days and waking up ealy mornings because of the pain.

2007/3/4 1:57Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: sexual question... for adults only. i dont want to offend parents with children

i understand your concern, i do belive this is the wrong forum for such a question. But i dont want to say its sin or not.
but ill give you some scriptures to meditate on, and to me an evidence that God is working in your heart is that you are asking questions and feeling conviction.

Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Jas 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Luk 22:40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.

Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

2Co 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2007/3/4 2:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
i understand your concern, i do belive this is the wrong forum for such a question. But i dont want to say its sin or not.

Please ask myself or any moderator privately about this issue. Brother I will tell you that there is freedom from [b]all sin[/b]. And that it is NOT God's will for you to continue with this practice. God is preparing a Holy bride allow Him to purify you.

"Submit yourselves, then to God." -James 4:7

[b]Submit[/b] - gr hupotasso - to arrange under to subject, greek military term to arrange in military divisions.

Let us be obedient to Him and arrange under his leadership and guidance for all things in our life.

I am locking this thread.

2007/3/4 2:52Profile

Re: sexual question... for adults only. i dont want to offend parents with children

I do not know you, nor do I know if your saved or not. If you are saved, I don't write this to put doubt into you about your salvation but rather for your benefit.

"...Whosoever sins has not seen Him, neither known Him" (1 John 3:6).

This does not say that if you sin, your not saved. I just want to make that clear.

Whatever sin that your bound to perform or whatever struggle you have with whatever sin, this verse says, that the reason you have that problem is because you have not seen Christ and you have not known Christ.

If you catch a glimpse, by faith, of who Christ is; if you realize the reality of Christ, your hands cannot perform sin. "Whosoever sins has not seen Him, neither known Him." It's as though John says: "Behold! The Lamb of God! Do you see Him? Do you gaze upon Him under the wrath of God, hanging on that cross? Has He become such a reality to you, that you fall at His feet as dead?"

If you catch but a glimpse of who Christ is, you will die, it would seem and your life will be hid away with Christ.

Now, I don't want to leave you with something that isn't practical. All of this will not help you, if it isn't practical. What I suggest that you do is begin to pray. Go to God as you are. Bound to any number of sins. At the word of God, the universe existed, cannot God say a word and you will be free from any bondage to sin(s)?

Please understand, I'm not saying to pray for a little while, one or a few times. If that is what it takes untill God grants you what you desire, then fine. Yet pray untill He comes to your rescue; untill He shows you His glory, in the face of Christ.

The last thing and the most important, realize that you can do nothing apart from God. God gives you your breathe and you cannot breathe unless God gives you each breathe you take. Your heart will stop beating the moment God says it stops. Realize then that unless God grants you anything, you can do not a thing. You want to pray? Go ahead and try and when you fail, realize your miserable state! See your weakness and feel the horribleness of it! You want to see and know Christ? Read the Bible and when you fail or become frustrated, realize how helpless you are! Feel the desperation of your situation! Cry out, God be merciful to me. You want to never sin again? Try your best and you'll soon come to see that as the stars of the heavens, so are your sins innumerable and that "If thou, LORD, should mark iniquities,...who shall stand?" This should make you wail miserably, be humbled before God to the lowest part of the earth, and cry out for the rocks to fall upon you and hide you. Yet if that isn't the result, come as you are! Come as the hardened, unfeeling sinner that you are and tell God you are hardened and cannot weep as you wish you could weep. Tell God that you cannot feel as you wish you could feel. Come to Him just as you are! Tell God that your bound to your sin(s). You would be free but you find pleasure in them, tell Him the truth! Come just as you are and He "will in no wise cast out." John 6:37.

2007/3/4 3:12

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy