SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Spirit is Moving

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HomeFree89

Indiana

The Spirit is Moving

Just wanted to drop you all a note and say the Spirit is moving! I just got back from some revival meetings and the Spirit was working in alot of people's hearts, mostly the youth.

He convicted me that I had taken back some areas like, dress, what other people think of me, fear of man, and I could go on.

The Lord helped alot of us to go to the altar and leave our sins there and surrender to His will. HALLELUJAH!

Just wanted to tell you all so you can be encouraged. The Lord came and gave a fresh touch to His people tonight.

Jordan :-D :-D

2007/3/3 22:13Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: The Spirit is Moving

I am encouraged, thanks for sharing that. 8-)

2007/3/3 23:42Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Just wanted to tell you all so you can be encouraged. The Lord came and gave a fresh touch to His people tonight.

Amen. There should be nothing less when we come in one accord and are hearing from heaven. Praise God for what He is doing there. That is encouraging.

2007/3/3 23:54Profile
joyinjesus8

Outback Australia

Re: The Spirit is Moving

Dear Jordan. It is so encouraging to hear of such reports. The Lord is preparing His people!! Praise the Lord. Thank you so much for sharing.

Blessings

2007/3/4 3:25Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

Thankyou Jordan for the testimony. What a blessing indeed. This is timely, for I need all the encouragement I can get at this time.

Richie

2007/3/4 4:48Profile
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

Amen, this is awesome! God is moving among our youth. The Chirstain school I work at has a weekly chaple service. Last week the entire school went to the front of the sanctury and cried out to God. I know that some kids were just "playing along", but others were genuinly being moved upon by the Holy Spirit. Little kids were crynig out to God! Some stayed long after the service and continued to cry and repent before God.

2007/3/4 11:54Profile
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

I just wanted to add...that this is something that I've never seen happen before at our school. These are "church kids" and coming to church and chaple service is just part of the drill for them. Even though it's a Christian school, kids are still kids and when they are with their classmates, they have a certain image to uphold. So what happened last week is totally out of the ordinary for our school. The service was not rehersed and no one told them how to react. Kids just got down on their knees and weeped and cried out to God.

2007/3/4 12:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy