SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Don't lose touch with grace!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
John173

Omaha

Don't lose touch with grace!

The God whom I love, cherish, adore and worship is the God of grace. Many of you have read my open cries for help in the prayer forum. You have read of the depth of my struggles over twenty plus years of my life. In every way I have been blessed by the immense outpouring of love shown to my wife and I. What an incredible blessing this has been.

This community is full of fervent longing for revival/repentance/reformation etc. to be poured out on our laodicean modern day christianity. I share this burden.

I am struggling to find the right words to express my heart here. What I really want to say is...Don't forget about grace! We must remember to love. It is so easy for our religious fervency to take over drive grace from our hearts. It seems as if there is a narrow seperation between a fervent cry for repentance birthed in our hearts by the Holy Spirit and a pride (so deceptive and insidious) that produces an attitude similar to the pharisees.

Please understand that this is not an accusation but a concern. I truly hope this cautionary note is God inspired and is received in the spirit given.

Blessings to all and as always...

In His Love,

Doug

2007/3/2 20:15Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy