Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi, Revival history

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PastorTerry

Hi, Revival history

Hi hmmhmm, and goldminer,and everyone,this is in response to goldminer, We have been praying for years for revival, have had a 6 month move of God,that brought many from all over the state, and then it was over,and then it was over. why? still wondering. I am a part of the jay ministers association, one of the best things we done ,was to bring in life action minsteries from Michigan.On a community level, it did much good for the community. the was a tremendous revival in jay county during the depression, the women and the men had cottage prayer meetings, sometimes overnight, God responded with a move of God that lasted almost a year, with meetings going on everynight, people saved, people with polio being healed, out of wheelchairs, and the local newspaper, putting half page articles about the revival. My grandfather was the song leader at that time, the fruit of that revival is still with us today. It was a wesleyn methodist movement that was full of the spirit, and healing. Anyway my old fashioned grandparents,put a book in my hands called why revival tarries by Leonard Ravenhill,and to this day I will not be satisfied until I see his Glory come to this community, and our country. :-)

2007/3/2 14:24Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hi, Revival history

Good testimony dear brother. May God grant you another moving of the Spirit of God in your Church. Just so you know to "reply" to a thread simply go to that thread you want to reply to and then press on the REPLY button to respond to the discussion so your comments are found beside the other comments.

Quote:
Anyway my old fashioned grandparents,put a book in my hands called why revival tarries by Leonard Ravenhill,and to this day I will not be satisfied until I see his Glory come to this community, and our country.

Amen.

2007/3/2 14:57Profile
GBantzJr

Re: Hi, Revival history

hello everyone! my name is greg bantz jr, a member of new covenant fellowship where pastor terry preaches. GOD is so good to all who call upon HIM! that is a great testimony of past events, and I believe just a taste of what GOD has in store!!!ELIJAH,COME FORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 kings 19:3-13

2007/3/21 15:11Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy