SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Here's the story about my brother.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Here's the story about my brother.

Here's the story about my brother. I moved to Tucson to live with my brother. To help take care of my father before he died. This was about 1 1/2 year ago. Both me and my brother, were brought up in the Church, but lived lives that were not God honoring. This last year I have prayed and prayed for my brother. He would go to church with us sometimes, but not often. after my father died, he started rethinking what he thought about God. He wanted to be in heaven with his father. There was an openess to the reading the bible and prayer. He had gotten really sick, the Dr really didn't know what was wrong. He had really high BP. From being sick he wasn't working as much. A month before this we were at a prayer meeting, and both of guys who were praying, were moved to pray for my brother. I Knew was going to Change his hard heart, I had given him to LOrd.
So one day he was sick, and sleeping all day. I sat down and read a book to him about prayer, and story of people coming to know the Lord. After 3 hours, I said maybe we should pray after all we have been reading about it for 3 hours. So bowed his head, and pray Christ lead him and and teach what to do. From that day God has been working in amazing ways in his life. The night before he went to jail, he came to prayer meeting with me and when you heard him pray you knew God was speaking through him. That the Holy Spirit was in Him.
I taked with him yesterday, and they said he can have a pastor come and visit him

PLease pray - some pator will go and visit him, and Jason the other guy who was part of it.

Jason is only 18 years- he dosn't know the Lord.
please pray He will seek God while in Jail.

Please pray for my brothers health

Please pray he can read, his head has been hurting him.

I know none you know Him, but if you wanted to send a letter, it can't be bigger the 5+7
Steven Sharpe
PO Box 951
4c4
Tucson AZ 85702

Please pray people will send him letters and he will be lifted up.

Thanks
Be His might I am strong
Charlene

2007/3/1 15:22Profile
John173

Omaha

Re: Here's the story about my brother.

Thank you sister for the update and increased information. I continue to pray. Reading this post moved my heart to tears, a strange mixture of compassion, grieving and joy. They were all present for a few moments as I closed my eyes to pray.

Be encouraged. Our Lord has a purpose and a plan for this time in your brothers life. I fully anticipate that he will come out with deeper sense of God's divine love for him than he would ever have known otherwise.

In His Love,

Doug

2007/3/1 16:11Profile
Nellie

Re: Here's the story about my brother.

Charlene,
I pray that God will work in a mighty, supernatural way in your Brothers life.
That He will mold him as He sees fit, and that He will send someone to him to help him.
God Bless you, too, Charlene.
Nellie

2007/3/1 17:14Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

God can and will do something big. Everyone knows how hard it is to get people to come and pray. well two days before he went to jail, 7 peopel came over and prayed over him. After He said wow this is God. I have heard your struggles about getting people to come and pray. Why would God have these people come and pray over mehe asked. I said because God is going to use you in a Big way. Thank you my brother for your post it is encouraging to me. I think this will be a time of healig for him. He still has dream about my father. He ask why are you ok with it? I said I don't KNow God just gave me peace. It is God's peace that cover's the pain. I told him, pray. I so he did. God alone can heal any hurting heart when we pray. Me and my brother were not close for years. We didn't even talk, until this last year or so. God can bring healing. I trust He will not only do something big in my brother but also for me.
My father always said a smile on your face and song on in your heart. After me and my brother seeing my father dying it was sad and amazing thing. My father joy was amazing. NO matter how much pain he was going through. My father was
in his last days when all the court stuff came up. My brother was so worried that he would go to jail and my father would die when he was there, but God had mercy and father died before my brother had to go to court. SO me and brother are very happy for that.
Now that my father is gone, my brother has been my help in so many ways. I really miss him. And see how much I really love him.
In His power I can do what I could not
Charlene

2007/3/1 17:21Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy