SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello , from indiana

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PastorTerry

Hello , from indiana

Hi to everyone, what a wonderful site that that God has provided,it is fanning the fire in me,ptl. I pastor a church here in Portland for the last 21 years, and we are praying and believing for revival and awakening here in jay county. It is good to see the hearts of so many others that are going after God. God Bless Pastor Terry :-)

2007/3/1 14:33Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Hello , from indiana

welcome :-)

2007/3/1 14:36Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

So great to hear from you. Tell us what your are doing to invite revival in your area. We are all searching for that.

2007/3/1 14:55Profile
cute_blonde1

Hey! This is your granddaughter gramps! Ya, my username is cute_blonde1. I am going to send you a pm so check your messages!
Alysia

p.s. pm means private message or just message. Luv ya! ;-)

Quote:

PastorTerry wrote:
Hi to everyone, what a wonderful site that that God has provided,it is fanning the fire in me,ptl. I pastor a church here in Portland for the last 21 years, and we are praying and believing for revival and awakening here in jay county. It is good to see the hearts of so many others that are going after God. God Bless Pastor Terry :-)

2007/3/1 14:55Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Glad to know where you and Nickie are from - please, tell us more about your Church, and Jay County.

As for the revival going to sleep in your area, remember that the Spirit goes where it wills. All we can do is pray for a mighty visit.

Blessings,

2007/3/2 23:15Profile
GBantzJr

Hello Brother, or should I say marinatha???{The Lord Cometh..}Hallelujah Grace Like Rain Falls down on me, Hallelujah all my sins are washed away!!!! What a wonderful site let GOD ARISE and his enemies BE SCATTERED! {Burn baby burn with a heart consumed by JESUS!!!where his fire burns away the chaff and purifies all thats within us!} LORD SEND YOUR FIRE!!!!!BLESS THIS MAN OF GOD FOR HE IS YOURS, ONE WHO COUNTS THE COST, ONE WHO PICKS UP THE CROSS AND FOLLOWS AFTER YOU! Joel 2:28-29 "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days."

2007/3/21 4:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy