SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THE DECEIVED

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Provost

WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THE DECEIVED

I don't know why I did it, but I turned on TBN.
Mark Chironna was on and I wrote as quickly as I could but could not get the whole thing down.

1st I was just watching and not paying attention, but I could hear the loud banter and the repeating of the need to be happy. He yelled and everyone was gleeful as he said that all you have to do is worship to receive joy (of course then there was a commercial for his happiness DVD).
Then he said
"I have to prophesy over you...be ready to receive it...say upload...God is gonna upload this in you...not download...this isn't from heaven heaven is inside you...you don't need him to give it to you, what you need will come from within....See people say that God has a free-will that's an incorrect translation..God has 3 wills a good will, an acceptable will, and a perfect will....If we are going to fulfill our destiny code we need to prove Gods will... we need to bring it from with in...God gave it all to us...it comes from with in..."
Now this really went on for about 3-4 minutes I did not get it all...but this is scary...their was no mention of Jesus. In no way was the Holy Spirit involved in this prophesy, and yet people were screaming and yelling with excitement. We need to pray.
I may be wrong but I am not going to pray for revival...we need reformation so that when revival comes we know Jesus and we know that the gifts are actually from the Lord.
Brothers and sisters I know I seem to almost complain about some teachers (Myles Munroe, Joel Osteen, Duplantis, etc) but I am telling you it's because my heart hurts. People need to see Jesus and we need to be in prayer for the deceived sheep who have no idea what the shepard sounds like. Cause if they knew they'd run..
Thanx Brothers and Sisters
I am going to a prayer meeting in an hour..I'll shout out a prayer for y'all on this site and for our deceived brothers and sisters.
Thom

2007/2/28 19:13Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THE DECEIVED

wow brother you are so right. I have seen what you have seen and it is very scary. It also makes my heart very sad too. It seems you have to be very careful who we listen to. you are right these leaders are deceiving many sheep, we need truth. Not adding or Taking away from Christ. WE Must pray. We need to weep for America.
In christ
charlene

2007/2/28 21:23Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I may be wrong but I am not going to pray for revival...we need reformation so that when revival comes we know Jesus and we know that the gifts are actually from the Lord.

Amen! and Amen!

I believe [b]Ezekiel 34[/b] and [b]John 10[/b] are very important passages to the "false" shepards that are leading "many" astray in these last days.

2007/2/28 22:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy