SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : NEED PRAYER...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Craig...

Yes, please continue to keep us updated on your situation. We are praying for you. In a "worst case scenario," we could correspond via postal mail. However, we are praying for a "God's intervention scenario."

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

:-)

2007/3/2 12:15Profile
DIEDTOSELF

Minnesota

Re:

Thanx again for your prayers as you see I am free for the time being and go to court again on April 9th. By then it will be decided if I do time or not. The Lord did move in a marvelous way today in court other than my situation. My wife could not be in the court room because our 5 mon. old wasn't cooperating. So in the lobby she encounters a single mom she began to witness to and she came into the court room excitedly to grab me in order to pray for her, all in all the glory of the Lord was radient this day and was seen most gloriously through the tears of the repentant outside the courts of earthly judges!! Praise The Lord!!!

Brother Craig

2007/3/5 20:00Profile
John173

Omaha

Re:

One thing never fails to bring the tears to my eyes. Someone coming to Jesus. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! That is beyond awesome brother.

I am so relieved that for now you remain at home with your family. Please remind us again to pray as 4/9 approaches.

Blessings in Christ,

Doug

2007/3/5 20:40Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Court

How marvelous! You and your wife were needed in Court that day.

We'll pray again as the day approaches - let us know.

May your load be lightened,

2007/3/9 4:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy