SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : THE OLD PATHS: Issue No. 13 - March "Undefiled Religion"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I am happy to announce that further development has been made on the http://www.oldpathsmag.com/ website. I am working out some solutions for a "subscription" service and how that could work out. I am praying for a 11x17 printer to be provided. Also the mailing cost is the primary concern to offer the magazine via mail. I would like to see many brethren copy and print out the magazine making 100's of copies to give out to people in their area. I think that would be the way this publication could spread into many hands for the glory of God.

I am open to any comments about the website and any ways I can make this monthly Old Paths Magazine better.

2007/3/7 4:00Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Saints,

I am happy to announce that further development has been made on the http://www.oldpathsmag.com/ website....

I am open to any comments about the website and any ways I can make this monthly Old Paths Magazine better.

This is really neat! I like the format of the website and how easy it is to browse through articles and even comment on them.
Great work, brother!

2007/3/7 14:18
ANewInHim

Re:

I read something in the Old Paths the other day, from I believe last months edition …. And it brought much conviction.

It was in an area in my life that though it was not a secret to God because God knows all things, it was a struggle for me. A struggle to do something that is mandatory for my own benefit, something that I used to love to do, and could not wait until the time, that I would be so Honored and Privileged, because it is an Honor and a Privilege to do what I so struggled with.

What I read in the Old Paths helped me to make a decision to turn and to submit-immediately as I did this -- in my Spirit and confessed it to God I was filled with joy and excitement!!!!

What I read was this, “God is not pleased”. I had to bow my head and repent the thought the mere thought – God is not pleased, God is not pleased with me. You see it does not matter what you do, if God is not pleased, then it means nothing. Our lives are to be lived to please Him, he will make room for your gift, he knows what you desire to do, and what drives you to do it, he knows, and you know what, he placed that drive in you.

He placed it there because through it you will shine, your countenance will shine with his light and he will be glorified, his name will be made Great, for he is Great and Greatly to be praised

This is truly a Great Magazine. Thank you BROTHER for the time, you spend in prayer creating this to bless the Saints all over the world and in every nation and tongue .

Que Dios te siga Bendiciendo, a ti y a tu familia. Le pido a Dios que a traves de este ministerio muchos, pero muchos sean cambiados. Le pido a Dios todo poderoso que te siga dando mucha fuerza, y revelacion, aclamo la Sangre de Jesus Christo nuestro Salvador sobre ti y tu familia, todo los seres que trabajan en este ministerio, y que Dios los Bendiga en toda ARIA de sus vidas.

Take Care,

-ANewInHim

2007/3/8 14:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
What I read in the Old Paths helped me to make a decision to turn and to submit-immediately as I did this -- in my Spirit and confessed it to God I was filled with joy and excitement!!!!

:-) :-) Praise God. Keep praying saints that the Old Paths will spread into many hands for the glory of God. Do make copies from friends and churches.

2007/3/8 14:43Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy