SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : WILKERSON WARNING: That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi everyone. The other day I was praying and I think I had fallen asleep. Anyway, I distinctly remember being awakened hearing these words in my mind:

"I'm calling you to stop the advance, to call back the terrible day."

I'm not certain of the order of the words now, but it was very similar to that. [i]Terrible day[/i] definitely stands out in my recollection of it though.

I kept repeating the phrase in my mind after I [i]woke up[/i].

Whatever this was I wanted to share it with you all.

Chris

2007/2/28 16:43Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: WILKERSON WARNING: That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About

Dear Greg,

This is the most amazing word. I copied it and listened to it this morning. I too have felt something impending. I have had a sense of heaviness at times. Even a real urgency about the heart condition of family members.

Thanks for sharing this. I will be passing it on to many.

I have one question for you. Why is this prophecy different than those of Josef Urban and Dumitri Duduman? They seem the same to me.

2007/2/28 16:48Profile
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

This is a song the Lord gave me to prepare for the time to come.

Who will ascend HIS Holy Hill
Who will climb the mountain of God

Come higher
In deeper
Oh who will ascend HIS Holy Hill and who will climb

As the battle rages all around, in My arms is where you're found
As the world is dying, lost in her sins, come deeper child...come closer, press in.

I'm your hiding place, your refuge, your comforter...rest in me.

2007/2/28 17:17Profile
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Thanks Greg... for putting this message and many other on the web...God Bless you.

I agree with the brothers that the time is near. Somthing is happening in the spirtual world. Kinda like the troop massing for the attack on Normandy on D Day during World War II.

In any event David Wilkerson is one Watchman I trust and I really appreciate his Sermons being available on this site.

GOD Bless.

2007/2/28 22:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This is the most amazing word. I copied it and listened to it this morning. I too have felt something impending. I have had a sense of heaviness at times. Even a real urgency about the heart condition of family members.

God has placed a urgency in my heart. My heart "failed" me spiritually this last week and I asked God why did this happen I am trusting you in why I am so anxious about the things happening with Iran and the world. and He spoke to me and said "Many Christian's hearts will fail them as the worlds if they are not fully trusting me and walking worthy of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ."

I believe this is the same thing Wilkerson was shown and spoke in this message.

Quote:
I have one question for you. Why is this prophecy different than those of Josef Urban and Dumitri Duduman? They seem the same to me.

I am not disagreeing fully with that. But it is a different word, a more sure word of prophecy I believe.

2007/2/28 22:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here are some other comments on this thread on another forum:

Quote:
I had listened to this sermon this morning and was going to post the link but hadnt gotten around to it. People can argue and dispute the particulars all they want but I believe the spirit of the message is right on. Thanks for doing what I probably should have.

Quote:
Praise You Lord for David- raising him up to speak Your Truth with boldness. Lord we pray that many would have ears to hear. We ask for Your strength to continue to hold David up. We thank You for Truth. We pray for Your love and peace to consume David.

Quote:
Thankful for men of God who through trials , brokeness, humility abasements, speak in tremblings these prophetic calls to faith , indurance and give assurance from God himself.
May we all be found in the ark of the cross, having found peace in Christ and the forgiveness of sins we are able to stand without fear, rejoicing in hope.
I was blessed by this message, that I already anticipated in my spirit and even now am being prepaired to proclaim. Perfect love casts out all fear and may every christian who hears this word be perfected in the Fathers love.
Lion of Judah

Quote:
My wife told me about the 3 years thing. I haven't listened to it yet. That lines seems to line up very well with the 14 year period that the Lord revealed to me, that started in 2004. 7 years of plenty, followed by seven years of famine, so to speak. Not speaking in the natural of course.

I do not know the origin of David Wilkerson's findings, but it sure does seem to line up.

There was another man, on these forums, who said that a war with America would begin in 2010.

2007/3/1 0:56Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

this message so impacted me, I have been depressed and everything has been going wrong and my faith has been at an all time low.
This message helped my faith.
DOm

2007/3/1 5:24Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

in another thread we talked about why wont revival come?...[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15161&forum=40&18]why wont revival come?[/url] and a little about that, but what has being going thru my head is must the judgements of God first come before we wake up and the church repents? some day things Pastor wilkerson speak about will take place, are we ready then to go and be the salt and the light of the earth? in the mist of darkness

a place of scripture that also comes to me

Amos 4:10-13 0 I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. 11 I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. 12 Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel. 13 For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.

2007/3/1 5:29Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I gave a copy of this sermon to a brother at church last night. When he saw it was David Wilkerson he groaned. Please pray he and others will have ears to hear.

It seems most folks would rather live in denial and pretend we aren't on the brink. I have even heard some say that judgment was paid at calvary and no judgment will come until the church is raptured. I say what if that isn't the case? What manner of men and women should we be?

Thanks again for sharing this. It shook me. I have followed David Wilkerson's ministry for at least 29 years getting his newsletters, however I don't get to listen to many of his sermons. I love and greatly respect the man of God.

2007/3/1 8:38Profile
staff

hi,
I want to pick my words carefully as not to offend.After listening to Pastor Wilkerson I have to admit I wasnt as shocked as most of you.Mostly he talked about the bad state of the world etc and he is correct without fail that dreadful day will come and only because of God's abundant patience it hasnt.He did say a couple specific things for which I admire him for 1.Something bad was coming shortly,2.The other was about the Iranian President.
We are told to test a word and that a true prophet is known because his words will come true and it is from God
I think that its only right that that criteria is applied to all preachers in these "last days" including the esteemed preachers of our time so they are in some way held to account of prophesies made.
I would be suprised if Pastor Wilkerson didnt agree with me on this.I am not saying these things are not going to happen,in fact I know they will the scripture tells for instance that the region where Iran is will attack Isreal and at this time Iran has a hugely anti Semitic President.But we could jump to conclusions and put two and two together and get 5!Let our prophesies be from God and let them be tested and proved correct.I say this for all prophets not just singling out Pastor Wilkerson who I pray God uses to do great things,
with Love Staff

2007/3/1 20:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy