SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : WILKERSON WARNING: That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 WILKERSON WARNING: That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About

[img]http://viking.coe.uh.edu/~dweaver/portfolio/cuin6397/finalproject/hiroalbum/images/After%20atomic%20bomb.jpg[/img]

Saints,

I cannot stress the importance of listening to this message. God is speaking very clearly to the body of Christ, paticularly in America and Canada. It is time we repent and cry out to God. It is time we trust in Him fully. Peoples "hearts are going to fail them." But if we are standing with Christ in that day our hearts will not fail. Wilkerson reads 2 Peter 3 which in my estimation is the most important scripture to read and memorize in these days. Listen to this audio sermon, right click on the link and choose "save target as" to download it and save it onto cd. Share it with others, the time is short, let us start preparing:

[b]That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About[/b] by David Wilkerson
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=14614

2007/2/28 0:09Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: WILKERSON WARNING: That Dreadful Day No One Wants to Talk About

Thankyou Greg for the reminder.

Heb 12:1 "Wherefore,seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us."

Heb 12:2 "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our fait; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Heb 12:3 "For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds."

What else really matters other than the will of God?

... "be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless." - 2Peter 3:14b (kjv)

God help us to press on...

An undeserving brother,
richie

2007/2/28 5:17Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

what can i say....there are no words,

2007/2/28 5:58Profile
death2self

Washington DC area

Re:

It's the featured sermon in this week's Pulpit Series that Pastor David puts out every three weeks or so. You can sign up for free at [url=http://www.worldchallenge.org/pulpit%5Fseries/subscribe.htm]TSC Pulpit Series[/url].

It has been a blessing to me and has encouraged me at times, provided the conviction of sin needed and since my internet time is limited it has provided a way to keep track with what Jesus is doing in and through Pastor David, who has been precious to me since I've become a Christian.

2007/2/28 8:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This same topic has been posted under this thread:

[b]Prophetic Word from Pastor David[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15198&forum=35

Please do listen to this message and hear the voice of God warning this generation. It is time to seek the Lord and hear His voice accurately Christians!

2007/2/28 13:00Profile
Santana

Re:

Pastor Dave preached at the 3pm service. Pastor Carter preached at the 10am service something similiar. (and they never share what there going to preach)

The part that really struck me was that the same thing going on with these men of God is the same thing that happened before 9/11.

There was a visitation from the Holy Spirit to TSC and for 3 weeks in August of 2001. All ministry's, meetings, outreaches were canceled there was service everynight of the week. Just pure silence and then a word.

The pastors couldn't explain or knew what it was about but then 9/11 hit.

2007/2/28 15:18Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

he speaks about that pastor Wilkerson, but i belive all saints can feel the "tention" in the "air", the spirit is preparing us... or at least i belive so. Can you feel it?

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass........

2007/2/28 15:23Profile
Santana

Re:

On another note: the New York stock market took it's biggest plunge yesterday since 9/11.

2007/2/28 15:38Profile

Re:

I found both of these messages (Wilkersons and Conlons) to be dangerously truthful. The trumpet sound grows louder and louder.

To those walking in holiness.. stand strong on the promises of God like never before.

To those who are compromised in known sin and worldliness, I truly believe God is making His last call for you to repent and turn to Him with all of your heart.

He who has ears to hear.

Resting in Him - Jim

2007/2/28 15:55
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

I received this newsletter yesterday with the date Feb 2, 2007, but the sermon was just added last night dated Feb 25th. I'm not sure when this was preached, but alittle strange that I recieved the nesletter first. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't added to their site, but when I checked it was there.

It's time to press in deeper and come up higher! Everthing that is not in HIM will crumble.

Tina

2007/2/28 16:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy