Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : coming back

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
timmyspitz

Cottonwood, Arizona

coming back

Hi I'm tim,
It's been awhile since I've been to si. (probably, about a year) But it's good to be back.
I'm an assistant pastor at a Calvary Chapel in Cottonwood, AZ.
God has put me in this ministry to serve the men of His church and to see that they be discipled and built up for his kingdom.
My ministry verse is 2 Tim 2:2, "And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also."

2007/2/27 17:15Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: coming back

Quote:

timmyspitz wrote:
Hi I'm tim,
It's been awhile since I've been to si. (probably, about a year) But it's good to be back.
I'm an assistant pastor at a Calvary Chapel in Cottonwood, AZ.
God has put me in this ministry to serve the men of His church and to see that they be discipled and built up for his kingdom.
My ministry verse is 2 Tim 2:2, "And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also."

Hey, Tim!

I'd say welcome back, but I've only just joined myself.

You sound as if you have a lot on your plate, trying to disciple new teachers, and prepare them to teach.

Remember to lean back hard on the Holy Spirit, and to teach your new people to do the same. The one crucial bit of knowledge I have gleaned since my baptism almost 37 years ago, is that the harder I try to do it myself, the more tangled up I get in my own efforts. But as soon as I work with the Holy Spirit, just living becomes easier, while ministry just flows from Him.

If I may venture a suggestion, teach your people to pray each morning for favor with God, and for the continuous support of the Holy Spirit for all the hours of the day.

Blessings,

2007/2/28 2:19Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy