SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : What Would Ravenhill Say To The Church Of Today?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Pastor_Mark

Cortland, NY

What Would Ravenhill Say To The Church Of Today?

[b][size=medium][color=0000CC][font=Georgia]Hi, I was wondering if you all had some thoughts about what Ravenhill would say to the churches of today. I have a few of my own ideas but wondered what you thought out there.[/font][/color][/size][/b]

2007/2/27 1:17Profile
jordanamo

Re: What Would Ravenhill Say To The Church Of Today?

Not much different than he said of the churches of his time?

Ultimately Ravenhill ain't hear for us to know. It's speculative. I'm sure it would be though in the same vein of what he said 15 years ago.

Jordan

2007/2/27 1:21Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re: What Would Ravenhill Say To The Church Of Today?

I think he'd be excited about the revivals that are happening in the 2/3rd's world. He yearned for revival -and it's happening, just not in America.

As for America, I think he'd either be convinced we need revival today to avoid catastrophe -or it's already past critical mass and we're just waiting for the coming trials.

2007/2/27 1:37Profile
jordanamo

Re:

ian, what revivals are referring to that are happening in 2/3rd's of the world?! is this hearsay or do you have some.. proof?

Jordan

2007/2/27 1:52Profile
wallrepairer

Re:

Quote:
ian, what revivals are referring to that are happening in 2/3rd's of the world?! is this hearsay or do you have some.. proof?

I would suggest that they are referring to amongst others..the revival in China,and the Shillong revival in India

[url=www.shillongrevival.com. ]Shillong[/url]

2007/2/27 5:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy