Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Thanks for the clarification Greg.

Quote:
I consider our ministries to have partnered together and I would ask that we all at SermonIndex keep Chris and his ministry in prayer. God is working in mighty and amazing ways, all glory belongs to Him.

Amen!

2004/3/13 1:48Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Yes, Chris created the 'Revival Hymn' and also the 'Freedom CD'

I missed a step somewhere. Who is Chris?

2004/3/13 5:46Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi Ron,

Sorry for the confusion, it took me awhile to find the thread that I clipped the quote from, here it is:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1492&forum=13&14]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1492&forum=13&14[/url]

The reply by "Bought" is Chris...

2004/3/13 9:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I have been thinking about making an audio/visual suppliment to the 'Revival Hymn' recording. Everytime I listen to it I can see images in my head of different things so I think I am going to go ahead with this. What an awesome impact this recording is having on the body of Christ and I know the Lord is going to get this out there in a big way. We will never know this side of eternity how much of an impact it has had. If anyone has images or ideas for certian parts of the hymn I would love to hear and see it. :-D

2004/3/14 0:46Profile
Dalin

Independence, MO

Re:

I'd be willing to help edit the video for the 'Revival Hymn'. I would need the help to get all the pictures of these great men and any live video from them preaching, if it is available. I'm at your service and happy to help

2004/3/17 11:15Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'd be willing to help edit the video for the 'Revival Hymn'. I would need the help to get all the pictures of these great men and any live video from them preaching, if it is available. I'm at your service and happy to help

Brother yes this would be quite an undertaking but at the same time what a powerful message it would bring to the church. It could be played for youth groups, bible schools, churches,etc. I think the main for its success is it brings us to our knees. Lets keep posted on this Dalin, I think it would be time well spent. And once the audio text transcript is done that could be used powerfully to add emphasis to words on the video. Just start getting high resolution images as they come across you, hmm on video I wonder if that would be possible? The Alliance demonination archives have never seen a video of A.W. Tozer?? there must be one! and on Paris Reidhead I will have to ask around abit. Exciting stuff!

2004/3/17 12:28Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hymn text

The transcript is complete.

It can be found here:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1573&post_id=9766&order=0&viewmode=thread&pid=0&forum=40#9766]"The Revival Hymn" Audio Transcription[/url]

2004/3/18 9:30Profile
tacklebox

Roanoke Rapids, NC

Re:

Is there any update on the visual version?

-Chris

2005/12/15 13:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy