SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ministry of Keith Green

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JCGarc55

Ministry of Keith Green

has anyone else here been blessed by the ministry of Keith Green? I have the Keith Green Collection Volume 1 and I just read his "No Compromise" book. Its amazing how God set this man on fire and the impact God made through Keith's life.
The songs are beautifully written and very convicting. I just wanted to share for those of you in music ministry who might be interested. Some of my favorites are "Oh Lord You're Beautiful" "There is a Redeemer" (which sounds like an old hymm IMO) and "Grace by Which I Stand". oh yeah, there's also "Make My life a Prayer to You". YOu can go to www.keithgreen.com to get his music and no sales tax since its still a ministry run by Melody Green, Keith's wife.

God bless!

2004/3/9 11:46Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re: Ministry of Keith Green

Keith Green is one of my favorites. I've read the book and even purchased it for friends. His music has blessed me for many years.

2004/3/9 12:05Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
has anyone else here been blessed by the ministry of Keith Green? I have the Keith Green Collection Volume 1 and I just read his "No Compromise" book. Its amazing how God set this man on fire and the impact God made through Keith's life.

I first heard of Keith Green through listening to audio sermons by Leonard Ravenhill. It encouraged me to find out if there were sermons by this fellow and I was delighted to hear him share his heart in such an open and forward manner. Even though Keith Green is renown for his music I still encourage you to listen to his teachings here:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=18]Keith Green[/url]

And by the way, I love his music also.. I have the classics volume by him. And its remarkable and I never knew it until about 6 months ago that one of my favorite christian songs when I was saved was by Keith Green. It was the 'prodigal son' song and if you read my testimony: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=911&forum=44&13]Webmaster's Testimony.[/url] you will realize how close it is to my story.

2004/3/9 13:38Profile
JCGarc55

Re: Keith Green sermons here!!!???

Quote:
Even though Keith Green is renown for his music I still encourage you to listen to his teachings here:

no way! Thanks Greg, I didn't even think about checking for his sermons. I had often wanted to hear him preach. I can't wait to listen after work. Thanks brother!

2004/3/9 13:59Profile
moreofHim

Re:

I absolutely love his teachings! My favorite is "What's Wrong with the Gospel". I posted it in parts on my mailing list. It made alot of people think.

Many of his teachings as well as Leonard Ravenhill, etc.. are on [url=http://www.lastdaysministries.org/articles/articleindex.html]Last Days Ministries[/url]

I also loved his personality. He appealed to the young but was uncompromising with his beliefs. A modern John the Baptist.

Satisfied in Him, Chanin

2004/3/9 14:06Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I really like Keith Green music! His passionate love for Jesus echoes my own! I only wish that there were many more christian singers with such great unction in their lives!

2004/3/10 13:15Profile
dougkristen

Keith Green has had a big impact on my Christian Walk with the Lord in the late 1980's. As a new Christian and a piano player, I quickly was attracted to his music and passion for the Lord. One topic that attracted me most was his passion for the unborn as it related to abortion. Melody and Keith's desire to follow the Lord and preach about such controversial topics without any fear demonstrated true Christianity. I look forward to meeting Keith someday.

2004/3/23 12:26Profile
DALCYJEDIDIAH

New York, Metropolitan Area

SHALOM! BROTHER YES I'M AWARED OF BROTHER KEITH, I WAS SO BLESSED AND TOUCH WHEN I FIRST HEAR DOF HIM AND KNOW HE WAS JEWISH, NATIVE FROM LONG ISLAND NY. my favorite song "your love broke through" is my testimony.
in JESUS THE MESSIAH
DALCY

2004/4/6 0:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy