SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Worth a look

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
allhavsinned

North West England

Worth a look

Here's a video that's worth watching if you have RealAudio.
It's very encouraging

http://media.coralridge.org/meta/CRH/ram/crh050123_F_DSL.ram

His website is www.farese.com

2007/2/16 1:08Profile
HopeinChrist

Re: Worth a look

Quote:
Worth a look

Indeed! Thanks for posting this.
I love the way the clip ended....."He gets all the glory."

Hope

2007/2/16 17:14Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

"I reject the phrase, 'God allowed me to be born afflicted', God didn't allow it, he designed it according to his eternal purposes"

Ex:4:11: And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Truly an anointed man who’s life is a glorification of the Father.

Joh:9:1: And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
Joh:9:2: And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh:9:3: Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

2007/2/16 21:17Profile
SDE

Arizona

Re:

That man's faith is beautiful and precious. His story brought tears to my eyes.

2007/2/16 21:52Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

Quote:
"I reject the phrase, 'God allowed me to be born afflicted', God didn't allow it, he designed it according to his eternal purposes"

I have a child with Down Syndrome and I have examined this thing inside out and no doubt this man has even more so. I so completely agree with your point and you have even chosen the exact verses I would have pointed to in a discussion of the subject. However, the startling way in which it is presented (I reject) comes across as if you reject the man and his whole testimony over one word. I hope that is not the case. Perhaps he would even agree with you and say he didn't choose the most ideal word. Let's give him a break, I could only hope that I would have half the character, faith, hope, attitude and contentment that this man displays if I were in his position. I think his life is a testimony to the glory of God.
In Christ
Hope

2007/2/16 21:53Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

I hope I'm not misunderstanding your post brother/sister, but the words I had in quotes are HIS words, not mine. If you watch the video, he says it about 8 minutes into it.

2007/2/16 22:00Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

I'm the one who is sorry. It appears that I am the one who misunderstood your post.
In Christ
Hope

2007/2/16 22:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy