SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Blessings on the Owner of this site!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JCGarc55

Blessings on the Owner of this site!!

I just want to thank Greg for providing this valuable tool in our hands. I've been ordering tapes from Time Square Church for years now and having all these sermons available now for free is such a blessing!!

I plan on contributing some tapes to the ministry here and God bless everyone who has helped this site become what it is today. May the Lord continue to use it for His Glory and in feeding his thirsty sheep in this land of famine.

2004/3/8 17:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Blessings on the Owner of this site!!

Quote:
I just want to thank Greg for providing this valuable tool in our hands. I've been ordering tapes from Time Square Church for years now and having all these sermons available now for free is such a blessing!!

Hi JCGarc55, Brother I am glad you found this website ministry. Yes all the sermons are offered freely as the gospel was by Jesus Christ the Master of our redeemed souls. On the Times Square Church website: www.timesquarechurch.org they are offering sermons online from 2001 to the present for free. I do encourage you also though to support their ministry.

Quote:
I plan on contributing some tapes to the ministry here and God bless everyone who has helped this site become what it is today. May the Lord continue to use it for His Glory and in feeding his thirsty sheep in this land of famine.

Thats great brother, please do contribute any materials you feel led to, but as for procedure, please email me: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/contact/]Contact Us[/url] using the contact form with the intended speakers you wish to send to the SermonIndex Ministry. I will review the list and confirm what you can send, then please send them to the address on the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/contact/]Contact Us[/url] page. For transmission of digital files please email me and I will give ftp access if necessary. I am constantly looking for new edifying audio/video sermons to add to the site.

2004/3/8 18:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy