SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MSeaman

Michigan

prayer request

I just found out that one of my friends is going to die today. She is a Christian, praise God, but her family are not. Please pray for this situation. I appreciate you.

In Him
Melissa

edit: my friend is a kidney transplant patient. this is her third kidney transplant. she has had it for 3 years. What is killing her is something that usually shows up in the first 12 months. The doctors have no idea where she got it and everything has happened so fast that all I know is that her sister called today and told us (me and two others) that she isn't going to make it and she has about two hours.

I am sad because I will miss Dee, but I am happy for her because she will get to see Jesus! No more pain! no more sickness! no more sorrow! I keep thinking of that song, "If you could see me now, walking on streets of gold...."

2007/2/15 16:18Profile
SDE

Arizona

Re: prayer request

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints. (I don't have my Bible next to me so I can't look up the verse, but I think that one is in the Psalms)

I pray that the Lord would use her death to bring her family to Himself.

I will pray for you too, Melissa. It's not easy to lose a friend. Be comforted. Know that after she passes, you will see your friend again one day.

2007/2/15 16:36Profile

Quote:
I just found out that one of my friends is going to die today.

Forgive me, please, but this sounds strange..... But I will pray for your heart, and opportunity to minister to the grieving family.

2007/2/15 16:43
MSeaman

Michigan

Re:

Quote:

SDE wrote:
Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints. (I don't have my Bible next to me so I can't look up the verse, but I think that one is in the Psalms)

I pray that the Lord would use her death to bring her family to Himself.

I will pray for you too, Melissa. It's not easy to lose a friend. Be comforted. Know that after she passes, you will see your friend again one day.

Thank you that is a comfort to me.

2007/2/15 16:51Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re:

Quote:

dorcas wrote:
Quote:
I just found out that one of my friends is going to die today.

Forgive me, please, but this sounds strange..... But I will pray for your heart, and opportunity to minister to the grieving family.

You are right, Sister. that does sound strange. I edited in an explanation. Thank you for your prayers.

2007/2/15 16:51Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

My friend passed on to Glory around 4:30 PM EST yesterday afternoon. I appreciate all your prayers for her family. Thank you.

2007/2/16 8:49Profile
SDE

Arizona

Re:

Melissa,

I praise God that your dear friend is now walking with Him in glory. I will continue my prayers for you and her family. God bless you.

2007/2/16 20:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy