SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Cry Of Hell

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ChristMyLife

The Cry Of Hell

Hello,
I have a set of compilations called the "Cry Of Hell". It's really really good and I want to share it with everyone. The things is I don't know how to put it on the website. It's nowhere to be fought on the internet. So please tell me if there's anyway to get it out to you guys. Thanks. God Bless

2007/2/14 22:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: The Cry Of Hell

Quote:
I have a set of compilations called the "Cry Of Hell". It's really really good and I want to share it with everyone. The things is I don't know how to put it on the website. It's nowhere to be fought on the internet. So please tell me if there's anyway to get it out to you guys. Thanks. God Bless

Hi,

I am quite aware of these powerful compilations and know the author of them. "David Legge" has requested that his voice not be used with music so at his request the author had them taken down off sermonindex.net and other sites. I still have a personal copy that I use. You can share them somewhere else but on sermonindex.net they cannot be linked to or downloaded. I hope you realize and appreciate this rule.

2007/2/14 23:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy