SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : in reference to high school teachers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crossbearer

ONEONTA, ALABAMA

in reference to high school teachers

I am a former high school teacher. I really enjoyed the opportunity to teach and be a positive roll model to students. I eventually did the worst thing a teacher can do. I had a relationship with a student that led to me serving two years in prison. I never dreamed of being in that type of situation. I was married and had two precious children at the time. God has since restored my life with my family. I am a Christian and on fire for God. I have a consuming desire for revival and the lessons I learned while in prison were priceless. I am so blessed! I am faithfully envolved in ministry with a great desire to preach the word. The devil can be so destructive. We must be on constant gaurd and stand firm. Stay focused on His will.

God Bless You on your endeavor>

2007/2/14 18:40Profile
Scroggins

Dallas, TX

Re: in reference to high school teachers

Glory glory glory... The Lord works HIS glory through all trials...

Bless the Lord for your hard times, bless the Lamb for your struggles and oppression.

GOD is GREAT!!

2007/2/14 22:51Profile
allhavsinned

North West England

Re: in reference to high school teachers

Thanks for your testimony,

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

It's great to hear you're on fire for God and warning others,

I Pet 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour

2007/2/14 23:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy