SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for Info on Bible College

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Branded4him

Ohio

Re:

How about BUSH UNIVERSITY 8-) you might remember Moses went there. Its on the backside of the desert.

2007/2/14 15:56Profile
vico

Re:

Quote:
And then there is the "sermonindex" school of discipleship and prayer. (kidding that doesn't exist but it would be great if it did).

Brother, I'd take this over any Bible school.

2007/2/14 20:00Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

The greatest Bible college opens every single morning at 5:00 in the privacy of your own home. For John Wesley, school opened at 4:00 a.m. Though the initial signing-up is free, tuition costs will kill you. The exams are intense and frequent and always a surprise. Those who diligently stick with the program and learn the text advance quickly through the grades.

So tell God you're ready to register, and then resolve to meet him in the classroom first thing tomorrow mornning. He'll be waiting.

Brother Paul

2007/2/14 20:26Profile
markitats

Springdale AR

Re:

I would recommend Ecclesia College. It is fully accredited by the ABHE (Association of Biblical Higher Education). We are a relatively small school because we have only been fully accredited for two years. So, we have about 150 students. That makes the teacher to student ratio amazing. I have personally grown because I can call the teacher at home or meet them one-on-one. We are not tied down to any certain denomination. That means that we have teachers that are Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal, Assemble of God, Non-Denominational, Charismatic, etc. You get the picture. What is taught is directly from the Bible. The worship experience is also great. We have chapel five days a week. We incorporate singing, Scripture, preaching, teaching, praying, interceding, small groups, etc. We also emphasize the Great Commission. By that we have been to over 140 different countries. We used to be an YWAM (Youth with a Mission) school, so that helps form our outreach and discipleship methods. I pray that God would direct all your ways.

Forever His,
Mark Michaelson
mark@ecollege.edu
www.ecollege.edu
1-800-735-9926
Ecclesia College

2007/2/14 21:43Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Hello Mark!

I'm from Fayetteville, AR. I know Dallas A (I'll leave off his last name). I'm good friends with him. He comes to our church on Wednesday's. He goes to that Bible College. Your probably know him...

2007/2/14 22:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy