SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : “THE GOOD STEWARD” Video Series w/Mark Kielar (CrossTV) ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rahman

“THE GOOD STEWARD” Video Series w/Mark Kielar (CrossTV) ...

i'm posting this for those whom our Lord may be moving (as He's doing me) toward "wiser-stewardship" in a far more intense and vigorous reaction to scripture like this ...

[b]1 John.3:[17] - But whoso hath this world's goods, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?[/b]

i came across an episode of the following series last night and instantly heard Holy Spirit say, "Get this" ... i'm learning to love when this happens because i know spiritually i'm about to be taken higher, while selfishly i'm about to be abased some more ... This may sound strange, but i'm starting to like being abased in "self" ...

Any how the series is $163. on CROSSTV, but i believe led to it @ $94.95 (PRE-ORDER) on LOGOS.COM ...

[b]“The Good Steward” Video Series – DVD-ROM (20 hr. Teaching)
w/Mark Kielar[/b]
http://www.logos.com/products/prepub/details/2957
[b]LISTEN TO THE DEMO CLIPS ON THIS SUBJECT! ...[/b]

Mark Kielar does a series of teachings on many scriptural subjects that just elevate me in scripture/spirit in ways i don't often get anywhere else ...

[b]TESTIMONY:[/b]
In the past 3 years our Lord has moved me in ways, and increasing ability, toward material giving (anonymously mostly) that has brought a private/inner joy i'd never even pondered as even possible before ... i can actually see treasures being stored up in heaven, it truly is better to give than recieve, and He sure does have a way of reciprocity to wise stewardship that's amazing ... Being unselfishly faithful in your " little" ministry, will get you promoted! ... His promise, and He don't lie ...

It's an awesome thing to be around a saint who's publicly testifying how our Lord met their physical need, when privately knowing you're the "steward" He used to do so ... How else will our Lord supply the needs of His saints if He can't move us to give to others what He's given us to share? ...

Praying for fellow saints, and the poor in need is good, but if we'd just let Holy Spirit move us MORE toward "materially" giving (anonymously preferably) as well ... Wow, that just blesses God and the recipients ...

Saints it's taken me a while to learn that no matter how little we might think we have materially we all have something to share, and only God knows what He has in store for us when we do! ... [b]1Kings 17[/b]

Blessings in Christ Jesus! ... :-D

2007/2/9 16:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy