SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : G'day Saints!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HisPrincess

Goulburn, NSW, Australia

G'day Saints!

G'day Everyone on SermonIndex!

My name is Ruth and I'm from Australia. (I don't usually say G'day...I just thought I'd conform to Aussie stereotyping :P). I'm 18 years old and I've loved the Lord most of my life. I am so blessed to have an amazing Christian family who are there to support me as I enter into a new phase of life with Christ.

I was introduced to SermonIndex through my new church and I'm really excited about all the resources available and the opportunities to learn & come to a greater understanding of My King.

Thanks to all,
Love in Christ,
Ruth :-P

2007/2/8 6:31Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: G'day Saints!

G'day to you too. I don't really say that either because down here in the south of the USA we really say "Hey".

I want to welcome you and say it is refreshing to hear a young person so excited about finding this site. It is a great place to mature in our understanding of the word. You probably won't agree with everything that is said here and everything you say won't be agreed with either, but that is the fun part, so don't get offened. It allows for growth in understanding.

I have been saved for over thirty years and this forum has challenged me to sink my teeth into what I believe and why. I have had to think things through much further than I would have otherwise. When some one says something I think is off I am on a quest for truth, however having done that it at times turns out I am the one off. This is a good humbling factor.

You have come to a real treasure chest here. Enjoy.

God bless you in your walk.

Just wanted to say hey!

2007/2/8 8:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy