Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Top Downloads and Comments

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Top Downloads and Comments

I have changed the amount of top downloads and comments on the front page of the website. Now there are the [b]top 25 downloads[/b] on the left hand side of the site.

And now there are [b]35[/b] recent commented sermons listed on the right hand panel of the front page.

I will be adding more features to browse sermons, hopefully a by scripture search and also trying to impliment a topical search in for some of the sermons at least.

2007/2/8 3:03Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Top Downloads and Comments

i don't know if this is possible... but id like to see something like list that contains for example top 10 most commented sermons, or top 15 or whatever, but a list so that people can see the sermons whit most comments, i think that would be much helpful .

Christian

2007/2/8 3:23Profile
preacherafla

Michigan, USA

Those sound great. Thanks for all the hard work you do Greg. You are appreciated and prayed for. Thanks again.

Steve

2007/2/8 8:01Profile
Koheleth

NC

Greg,

Great change! Many thanks. One more question. I have often wanted to view ALL of the sermons in popularity order. Naturally, I am not saying we should just look to the most popular sermons -- Jesus said something of the opposite. But, I would find it interesting and perhaps uncover a few gems for messages if all of the messages were ordered, or at least the first thousand.

Thanks!

2007/2/13 12:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy