SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Living Waters basic training course

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Living Waters basic training course

Has anyone purchased the Living Waters basic training course in witnessing from Ray Comfort?
I want to get it. Any reviews?

GOD Bless
John

2007/2/7 11:01Profile
w4tkn79

Re: Living Waters basic training course

Yes I've got it, and we did a small course at my church.

Can I praise this stuff enough? What an answer to prayer it was for me. If you would spend £100 on clothes for yourself, spending the money to learn how to share your faith is a noble investment. Here's how I summarise the material, before I was told by my Church leaders to go out and evangelise, but I was not told how to, now I have the 'how to' to put along side the 'go to'. It's like being given a machine gun and given the training and the expertise to hit the target. If your crying out to the Lord to help you express to other's about Jesus, then be careful this teaching will change you. It is so well put together, presented and taught. Its simple to understand, something that I wish was better, was they quote lots of verses and sometimes dont say where they come from. You dont realise fully how far away teh modern gospel has strayed from what is biblical. I compiled a list of all the new testament verses and applications of the law to hand out to the class, because that is where the sharpness of this ministry comes from, and when you first start talking about the 'Law' people jsut assume your detracting from the gospel of grace - which you arent, far from it.

My suggestion to you as a starting point, is download, read or listen to 'Hell's best kept secret', if after that, your crying out for more, then get the foundation course.

Your frustrations will then not come in not knowing what to say, you will then get into real warfare with your flesh for still wanting to coast along.

2007/2/12 10:04Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

Thanks for the information! I actually have Comforts Classics and have seen many episodes of Way Of The Master. I am planning on getting this training series within the week with one day shipping! I cant wait.

GOD Bless
John

2007/2/12 10:08Profile
w4tkn79

Re:

The foundation course is excellent in the way each weekly episode is taking you further into the teaching. The fireman episode is the first one, and thats a very sobering message to everyone who consider's themselves to be born again, and causes you to examine yourself to see if ther fruit is matching up.

Its perfect for a group to go through together.

Quote:

jamccor wrote:
Thanks for the information! I actually have Comforts Classics and have seen many episodes of Way Of The Master. I am planning on getting this training series within the week with one day shipping! I cant wait.

GOD Bless
John

2007/2/12 10:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am planning on getting this training series within the week with one day shipping! I cant wait.

The course is a great [b]first step[/b] into evangelism. I do not agree with using the "free money" method or any of the gimmicks such as doing "tricks" etc but the theology and solid practical advice in alot of the teachings is great. I have personally benefited from these lessons, the ones I delved into.

2007/2/12 12:16Profile
Provost

Re:

I purchased the Evidence Bible and that was rocking. I think there are some great tips and quotes plus it's the Word. So I would say if Ray did it is prolly good

2007/2/12 13:30Profile

Re:

Quote:
The course is a great first step into evangelism.

Absolutely the best I know of, however as a good brother of mine will tell you its "A great place to start but a terrible place to stay".

Quote:
I do not agree with using the "free money" method or any of the gimmicks such as doing "tricks" etc

Yeah, I can't see an apostle walking into town and asking trivia questions for money before sharing the gospel. However I have had people tell me that my use of Living Waters tracts is just as gimicky as giving away money?

Quote:

I purchased the Evidence Bible and that was rocking.

What a great resource (that I suggest to all street evangelists)

In Christ - Jim

2007/2/13 11:29

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy