SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : It goes further! New Covenant Church

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

It goes further! New Covenant Church

The Lord shared verses with me. He Sub-Titled the church 'House Of Israel'. Arise shine for your light has come. Lift up your eyes round about and see. Your gates shall be open continually day and night it shall not be shut that men may bring the wealth of the nations with their kings led in procession. For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall be utterly laid waste. The glory of Lebanon shall come to you....Is. 60 Read it!
If we lift up the Lord all this will happen. Not the pastor not the preacher but the Lord! And I if I be lifted up will draw all men to me. (Jesus)
The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf and the lion and the fatling together and a little child shall lead them.
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given. The government shall be upon His shoulder. His name shall be called 'Wonderful. Counsellor. Mighty God. Everlasting Father. Prince Of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end upon the throne of David, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness for this time and for evermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts shall do it.
Read these passages! Isaiah 9. Isaiah 11. Isaiah 60. They will all come true in our lives if we lift up the Lord in our midst not people.

2007/2/7 6:19

Re: It goes further! New Covenant Church

Quote:
Isaiah 9. Isaiah 11. Isaiah 60. They will all come true in our lives if we lift up the Lord in our midst not people.

Amen.

'For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given. The government shall be upon His shoulder.

His name shall be called
'Wonderful. Counsellor. Mighty God. Everlasting Father. Prince Of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end upon the throne of David, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness for this time and for evermore.

The zeal of the Lord of hosts shall do it.'

Amen and amen.

2007/2/13 12:04

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy