SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HomeFree89

Indiana

Prayer Needed

I've been asked to be a big brother for a troubled ten year old. I don't want to step out of the Lord's will and I don't want to miss a chance to show God's love to him .

Please pray that I'd hear the Lord's voice in this and that if I do agree that Jesus will be glorified.

In Christ, Jordan

2007/2/6 18:33Profile

Re: Prayer Needed

Brother!

Quote:
I've been asked to be a big brother for a troubled ten year old.

This is a huge honour, and a huge responsibility. How old are you?

Also, I hope other adults in this child's life, are doing right by him. He needs you [i]all[/i].

May the Lord give you wisdom, patience, and liberty to fulfil His will for you.

2007/2/7 11:53
awakenwithin

AZ

he faithful to meet your need, I will pray that God will give you "complete knowledge of his will andto give you spirtual wisdom and understanding then the way you will live will always please and honor the Lord, and your life will produce every kind of fruit" all the while, you will grow to know the your God in deeper ways. May He give you faith, and power to do His will. may He fill you with all His "glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need,
His child

2007/2/7 12:14Profile
Provost

Amen Brother
I thank the Lord He is making it clear to you what you are to say and do. I also thank Him that you and the youngen will be able to have fun together and there is no pressure on your performance. Love and have fun Christ will shine through!

In Jesus' Holy name
Amen
!

2007/2/7 13:35Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

I'm seventeen and there are godly adults in his life, but the social worker suggested that a younger guy try to bond with him. Besides doing things like playing basketball with him I want to start studying the Bible together.

He has had so much pain in his life, he needs lots of Christ's love shown to him.

God Bless, Jordan

2007/2/7 16:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy