SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Concerning righteousness which is by faith

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread

Re:

Roaring Lamb said

Quote:
I would like to know more about your belief that men can be just befroe God without Christ.

*Sigh* I didn't say this, Ormly said it. I was asking him to explain his position so that we can all judge it.

I know where he is coming from, but I wanted him to explain it further using scriptures.

I am not going to get into what I believe, but sufficient is to say using this verse.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.[b][color=CC0033]Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.[/color][/b]

2007/2/7 20:45
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

Thanks Sermonindex for joining this discussion.

To all who are reading this, I apologize for all sarcastic and non-edifying remarks that I have made on this forum.

I enjoy the give and take on discussing doctrine and I pray that I do it in love and respect.

2007/2/7 23:08Profile
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

Brother if you have been convicted about sarcasm, then you should apologize, but from my point of view I see nothing sarcastic, nor ill-mannered in the things you posted.

2007/2/7 23:31Profile

My Lord.

I kind of [b]see[/b]what Doug(Ormly) is trying to say, and.....I've read thru the whole thread, and ...uh....its been tortuous to say the least.

I concur with Jay and Roaringlamb about the Need of Jesus for anyone borne of woman.

I don't understand that whole "Cal/Arm" thing as another brother put it, nor do I really want to, and Lord knows I have participated in my share of contentious threads, but dear Orm, father, two things, and in love, agape love, I say this:
covet and request the prayers of others, and secondly, dont unsubscribe, maybe a short hiatus...y'know, just to cool off. Because we are all not unaware of his schemes.

May God bless you Orm, richly, neil

2007/2/7 23:56

Re: Concerning the Righteousness which is by faith

Quote:
Get out of the OT and place yourself in the jungles of South America or outer Mongolia....this century, any century.

Hi Ormly,

I don't think I've quoted anything from the OT. And I have lived in Africa with pagans, thank you - on a mission station.

2007/2/8 17:00

Re: My Lord.

so i see that ormly did unsubscribe, or was unsubscribed.

thats kinda sad.

neil

2007/2/8 19:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy