Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : thirsty

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
one

usa

thirsty

hello
this is one. one is short for one who walks in Gods dream. this is the desire of my heart. im not there yet but like paul i press. Jesus endured the cross for the joy set before Him. i want to be a part of that joy. he rescued me from the gutter literally.he wasnt ashamed to be called my friend (he was called the friend of sinners and publicans).thank you Jesus!i want to serve him like the men that brought david water from the well in bethlehem at the mention his thirst.i thirst to quench his thirst!
keep the fire burning!
one

2004/3/3 13:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: thirsty

Quote:
Jesus endured the cross for the joy set before Him. i want to be a part of that joy. he rescued me from the gutter literally.he wasnt ashamed to be called my friend (he was called the friend of sinners and publicans).

Welcome to SermonIndex [i]One[/i]! Is [i]One[/i] your real name? ;-) Thanks for sharing some of your desires with us brother, its wonderful to hear how the Lord has wrought a blessed work of salvation in your soul. I am looking forward to hearing more from you in the forums brother. Yes keep fanning into flame the gift of God in you, your high calling in Christ Jesus!

2004/3/3 13:27Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: thirsty

Welcome, One!

Like that name, someone around here started giving me this penchant for word origins (from scripture)

[u]One[/u]
H259
אחד
'echâd
ekh-awd'
A numeral from H258; properly united, that is, one; or (as an ordinal) first: - a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any (-thing), apiece, a certain [dai-] ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.

"Properly united", that say's it all!
Hope you are blessed through the site and do let us know if we can be of any help.

Mike

2004/3/3 15:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy