SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : What Scriptures Do Eternal Security People Use?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
GraceAlone

Orlando, Florida

Re:

ok if any verse is considered please do so to this one... This is the verse I've never heard an accurate answer to.

1 John 3:6 "Whoever (unrepentantly bathes in) sins has neither seen Him nor known Him."

What does anybody in thier right mind say to that verse other than "If you are not a christian you have never been one."

Hebrews 12:2: looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Romans 12:3: For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

If Christ gives us faith does he take it away?

John 6:37; All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

1 Pet 1:5; who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

The answer is no.

Philippians 1:6; being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

2007/3/7 10:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy