SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Keith Green Books

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HomeFree89

Indiana

Keith Green Books

I have: A Cry in the Wilderness, Make My Life a Prayer, and No Compromise. Are there any other books by Keith Green? His music and writings are such a challenge.

Thanks, Jordan

2007/2/2 17:03Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re: Keith Green Books

There are no books BY Keith Green in the sense that he never wrote one... but the three books you just mentioned and a fourth called 'If You Love the Lord' were written as biographical sketches, from his diary or from things he said in much the say way that Oswald Chambers' or Jim Elliot's books were written.

You might want to check out LDM website, there are some articles there written by Keith worth reading! God Bless.

2007/2/2 20:32Profile
preacherafla

Michigan, USA

Re: Keith Green Books

There is a book of collected tracts written by Keith Green, Melody Green, Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Winkey Pratney, Charles Finney, William and Catherine Booth and others by the name of "The Last Days Collection." It is actually a treasury of articles from the Last Days Ministries. There is an excellent artilce by Melody Green on modesty that I think would behoove every woman and girl to read. (Wouldn't hurt men to read it either.)
Within this book are many articles that were written by Keith Green. I think you might enjoy it. It is copyrighted 1986 but you can occasionally find a copy for a decent price on ebay. Hope this helps.

In His service,
Preacheraflame

2007/2/4 5:40Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Thanks everyone! I'll look into them.

Jordan

2007/2/4 13:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy